PPOSB - Jug of Wine

ProjectPact

Since this seems to be an error, I would suggest you remove the stop function when were out of grapes. No one is actually going to run out of grapes. Everyone that uses this probably has over 10k grapes and jugs and wont be running this long enough to run out. This way, regardless of misclicks it will never shut off if it grabs 10 grapes instead of 14. Or have some way of checking twice if you have enough so it has to misclick twice in a row (unlikely)

Edited by hellfire123
  • Like 1

Since this seems to be an error, I would suggest you remove the stop function when were out of grapes. No one is actually going to run out of grapes. Everyone that uses this probably has over 10k grapes and jugs and wont be running this long enough to run out. This way, regardless of misclicks it will never shut off if it grabs 10 grapes instead of 14. Or have some way of checking twice if you have enough so it has to misclick twice in a row (unlikely)

Yep, script isn't even usable atm because it does this after 5-10 mins for me :/

Yep, script isn't even usable atm because it does this after 5-10 mins for me :/

This is an error with OSBot's method. I have mentioned it to the admins

EDIT: Is the banking fixed?

Edited by ProjectPact

This is an error with OSBot's method. I have mentioned it to the admins

EDIT: Is the banking fixed?

Yea I think the banking is fixed, haven't used it for a long period though so someone else might want to confirm.

Can't you add some sort of failsafe or withdraw option to stop if from logging out for the time being, just as a temporary solution until it's fixed by OSbot?

Edited by 10k

Yea I think the banking is fixed, haven't used it for a long period though so someone else might want to confirm.

Can't you add some sort of failsafe or withdraw option to stop if from logging out for the time being, just as a temporary solution until it's fixed by OSbot?

Yup! I will write a custom method, but I can't right now. Lol I'm not home... and it's the 4th of July! Time to drink and blow stuff up!

As stated multiple times, I have filled out a bug report dealing with this. I am using OSBot's method. I have NO CONTROL over it. 

I have no control of fixing this bug, because I didn't write it, OSBot did. I am however working on creating my own method in my free time, however I have a life, go to school, and am interning... Which are all more important to me than coding. Like I said, I have notified the Developers of the bug already. You just have to be patient. I'm sorry, I'm doing all I can.

Just tried it again and still cuts out after 5 - 10 minutes with the withdrawal issue. Any chance i can get a refund if its not fixed?

Having same problem

Any update on a fix?

Edited by ProjectPact

• Maldesto changed the title to Project's Jug of Wine Maker
  • ProjectPact changed the title to PPOSB - Jug of Wine