Perfect Herblore AIO

Czar

I will check that out, can you confirm it's not a mirror hooking issue? If not using mirror ignore. Otherwise restart both clients and don't login until RS loads, then login manually and start the script. 

As for staminas, are you sure you have the correct item (check the console logger if there is an error) and confirm please. In the meantime I will test that right now.

Will be debugging stamina and dwarf weed potion for the upcoming update, my apologies.

• Like 1

@Czar It's fixed after a restart of both client. For more information (it might be interesting) it was in mirror mode and everything was check (correct item, it withdrew 14 dwarf weed well then the cursor went on the vial of water, and was stuck there as it was unable to withdraw the vial).

P.S : Your scripts are lit, i'm using this one since november and everything is perfect as your magic one and smithing one :) 

New Update (v88)

- Stamina potions fixed
- All potions which require some sort of stackable item (volcanic ash, amylase, zulrah's scale) improved greatly
- Added an option for quicker cleaning

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, enjoy! Good luck guys thanks for all your feedback and help :) 

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/30/2020 at 10:45 AM, Adamwwb said:

@Czar Anti-Fire Pots are not working, it will grab the lantadyme pot, and then just log out. As of right now, everything else works. FYI: I play on mirror mode.  

@Czar Combat potions not working as well. It start perfectly, but then after the first pot clicks another pot instead of allowing it to finish, which then causes it to break. 

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Herblore AIO