Perfect Herblore AIO

Czar

Hmm if the script logs out with attack potions, you must be missing something from bank. Can you post console log please? I will help :D

As for stamina 4 dose, will add an update ASAP.

Activated trials gl guys :D 

EDIT: For stamina potions you need super energy (4), not normal energy, otherwise the script will not continue and it will stop.

Edited by Czar

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Hmm if the script logs out with attack potions, you must be missing something from bank. Can you post console log please? I will help :D

As for stamina 4 dose, will add an update ASAP.

Activated trials gl guys :D 

EDIT: For stamina potions you need super energy (4), not normal energy, otherwise the script will not continue and it will stop.

Got super energy 4 but still stops try it yourself, if u need acc to test pm me @Czar

Edited by devilsouler
  • Like 1

This is a great script I have used it up to my 84 Herblore. But when I tried to start making Extended antifires it would click on the ground lava shard and the antifire pot, back to the ground lava shard and then to the next antifire pot rather then just clicking the lava shard and the antifire pot then the make all button and relaxing. I looked for an option to slow it down, or change how much it clicks and I even tried changing the make all button to a make one button but it still clicks too fast for it to work efficiently or humanlike at all. 

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Herblore AIO