Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

does this bot support osbots script queuing system? I notice when i put this script, then perfect fighter in, it will log out after Tutisland is done, and just exit entirely instead of starting perfect fighter. I don't know if this is me using the queuing system wrong, or if the script doesn't support it.

40 minutes ago, BananaTown459 said:

does this bot support osbots script queuing system? I notice when i put this script, then perfect fighter in, it will log out after Tutisland is done, and just exit entirely instead of starting perfect fighter. I don't know if this is me using the queuing system wrong, or if the script doesn't support it.

Was indeed an oversight, fixed in V2.32
Should be live in a few hours :)

Should use my fighter instead <3

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...

Only when using the script queue feature, The script will freeze when picking a new name. This freezes the entire client tab. The only thing logged, appears after closing clients and says 

[INFO][Bot #1][07/03 02:20:03 PM]: Loaded 5 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/03 02:20:06 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
Logging in...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/03 02:20:15 PM]: Successfully logged in, waiting for welcome screen.
[INFO][Bot #1][07/03 02:20:27 PM]: Login completed.
[INFO][Bot #1][07/03 02:20:27 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][07/03 02:20:27 PM]: Scheduling script background executors
[WARN][Bot #1][07/03 02:20:28 PM]: The current script is overriding the Bank Pin handler!
[WARN][Bot #1][07/03 02:20:28 PM]: OSBot is not responsible for any issues that occurred due to this.
[INFO][Bot #1][07/03 02:20:28 PM]: Loaded Acc Mode: Regular
[INFO][Bot #1][07/03 02:20:28 PM]: Loaded Walk location: Lumbridge Spawn
[INFO][Bot #1][07/03 02:20:29 PM]: BreakManager: We will bot for 41 minute(s) and break for 47 minute(s)
[INFO][Bot #1][07/03 02:22:28 PM]: Terminating script Khal Tutorial Island...
java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted
        at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
        at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.sleep(sn:96)
        at org.khal.y.Prn.j(i:230)
        at org.khal.tutorialisland.khalTutorialIsland.onLoop(n:8)
        at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(do:6)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][07/03 02:22:30 PM]: Shutting down script background executors
[INFO][Bot #1][07/03 02:22:30 PM]: Script Khal Tutorial Island has exited!

Important note, This doesn't happen everytime. I have no idea what conditions this happens under. I just know its annoying lol.

EDIT: while reporting this, it got stuck trying to enter a name longer than the max name. This is something ive never encountered, so idk if this is a bug, or what, but figured id update the post to include it.

Edited by BananaTown459
added info

16 hours ago, BananaTown459 said:

Only when using the script queue feature, The script will freeze when picking a new name. This freezes the entire client tab. The only thing logged, appears after closing clients and says 

[INFO][Bot #1][07/03 02:20:03 PM]: Loaded 5 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][07/03 02:20:06 PM]: Started random solver : Auto Login
Logging in...
[INFO][Bot #1][07/03 02:20:15 PM]: Successfully logged in, waiting for welcome screen.
[INFO][Bot #1][07/03 02:20:27 PM]: Login completed.
[INFO][Bot #1][07/03 02:20:27 PM]: Random solver exited : Auto Login
[INFO][Bot #1][07/03 02:20:27 PM]: Scheduling script background executors
[WARN][Bot #1][07/03 02:20:28 PM]: The current script is overriding the Bank Pin handler!
[WARN][Bot #1][07/03 02:20:28 PM]: OSBot is not responsible for any issues that occurred due to this.
[INFO][Bot #1][07/03 02:20:28 PM]: Loaded Acc Mode: Regular
[INFO][Bot #1][07/03 02:20:28 PM]: Loaded Walk location: Lumbridge Spawn
[INFO][Bot #1][07/03 02:20:29 PM]: BreakManager: We will bot for 41 minute(s) and break for 47 minute(s)
[INFO][Bot #1][07/03 02:22:28 PM]: Terminating script Khal Tutorial Island...
java.lang.InterruptedException: sleep interrupted
        at java.lang.Thread.sleep(Native Method)
        at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.sleep(sn:96)
        at org.khal.y.Prn.j(i:230)
        at org.khal.tutorialisland.khalTutorialIsland.onLoop(n:8)
        at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(do:6)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][07/03 02:22:30 PM]: Shutting down script background executors
[INFO][Bot #1][07/03 02:22:30 PM]: Script Khal Tutorial Island has exited!

Important note, This doesn't happen everytime. I have no idea what conditions this happens under. I just know its annoying lol.

EDIT: while reporting this, it got stuck trying to enter a name longer than the max name. This is something ive never encountered, so idk if this is a bug, or what, but figured id update the post to include it.

Never heard any issues about name picking except this, just ran about 30 accs and didn;t come across any issue.
The error has nothing to do with the script, not with the client crashing or freezing, so I have no idea.

• 2 weeks later...

Free Trail Feedback- 

• Works as described, easy to configure via GUI, ran flawlessly during small test exercise.
  • Good randomization in clicks, cam movement and the cam angles used.
  • Overall a very useful tool, that works 👌

Suggested Improvements-

• Enable the final destination to be randomized between the available options, and maybe add a few more final destinations
  • Add a randomization button to some of the options, like the Aid, so some account turn it off and other don't.

Will I be purchasing the script in the future (Yes, No, Maybe)-

• Maybe: This script currently gets a Maybe, this is mainly due to me being new and still figuring out my own meta with creating new accounts. Defiantly a script i'll be circling back to.

8 hours ago, sqraat said:

Free Trail Feedback- 

• Works as described, easy to configure via GUI, ran flawlessly during small test exercise.
  • Good randomization in clicks, cam movement and the cam angles used.
  • Overall a very useful tool, that works 👌

Suggested Improvements-

• Enable the final destination to be randomized between the available options, and maybe add a few more final destinations
  • Add a randomization button to some of the options, like the Aid, so some account turn it off and other don't.

Will I be purchasing the script in the future (Yes, No, Maybe)-

• Maybe: This script currently gets a Maybe, this is mainly due to me being new and still figuring out my own meta with creating new accounts. Defiantly a script i'll be circling back to.

Thanks for the feedback, I will def look into those suggestions

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, mosheng225 said:
On July 19th, I purchased the script and submitted three errors that made it unusable. I waited for 4 days without fixing them. The attitude is bad and it is currently unusable.

Everything was fixed within 24h, if you still have issues in the latest version make a new bug report