Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Zekay said:

Maybe im doing something wrong but it struggles to enter the pin if we decide to be an UIM first account got banned because it got stuck entering the pin I set, 2nd one is still going had to stop the script launch the game choose the pin and then it worked fine, so far so good not dissapointed with my purchase

When is it struggeling to enter the pin? When setting it? PLz grab some screenshos and check the osbot logger so I can see what's going on for you:)

Edited by Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/14/2023 at 7:10 AM, Khaleesi said:

Depending the way you create and bot the accounts depends if you get banned or not, there is a ton of different ways.
Since you are getting banned 100% you are doing something wrong, the script would not be on the SDN getting sold if it gets you banned 100% of the time... 

Just wondering how do you recommend to create the accounts? Proxies/virtual machines/sandbox? Love your scripts btw.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Every account I make and use this script with gets banned, even fresh emails. I'm using mirror and I did some trials to see what I could be doing wrong but can't figure it out. I've even been entering the names manually before starting the script. To isolate the script getting me banned I recent created a few different emails, each with their own private proxy, all of which are completely private to me and not shared with anyone else at all.  Each account used this script for tutorial island then all but one account each used another script after for a short time and I manually played the account which strictly used just this script. Next day I got on and all the accounts were banned. The only similarity between all of them was this script.

12 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Works just fine for all my accs i test with, home ip or residential proxies works fine
Unless they are pretyt shitty and other people are also creating accs on the same ips as you are using which will cause auto banns at some point

many people are saying it's insta ban but you seem to say otherwise. can't you add some new features to make it randomized for example, option to train skills to level 3 from within tut island or eating food or dropping etc.

otherwise please record a video of your so claimed never getting banned using a new account and run it using the script and show 24 hours later that it's alive......

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Sho said:

many people are saying it's insta ban but you seem to say otherwise. can't you add some new features to make it randomized for example, option to train skills to level 3 from within tut island or eating food or dropping etc.

otherwise please record a video of your so claimed never getting banned using a new account and run it using the script and show 24 hours later that it's alive......

If you are using shared proxies you are done for,
If you are using normal sock 5 proxies you are done for
If you are making too many accs on 1 IP, you are done for
If you are botting the accs on another ip than you created the mail you are done for
and a lot more... everyone of these makes you look like a bot farm or a bot

their anti botting on tut island aint good, it's the flow of you making the accs that flags them and gets them banned before/on or just after tut island
You can even try to do 1 by hand and you will see it gets banned without botting it if you make any of those mistakes

Edited by Khaleesi