Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

4 hours ago, Zummy said:

I would like to report a bug: at the financial advisor I have had an account get stuck in an infinite loop where he keeps talking to the guy before the continue dialogue is done. Should probably have the talk-to only trigger when not in dialogue.

It actually does that, but if you have a laggy connection and the dialogues load very slowly this kind of stuff can happen, it's not in an infinite loop either.

• Like 1

Have lost 4 accounts in a row this morning using this script. The first bloke you speak to gets stuck in an infinite loop/keeps talking to him before finishing the dialogue. Also gets stuck on financial advisor. Have only had 1 successful completion of the island, and that was when I made the character and completed the first part of the tutorial manually (which kind of defeats the purpose).

5 hours ago, dan_the_man said:

Have lost 4 accounts in a row this morning using this script. The first bloke you speak to gets stuck in an infinite loop/keeps talking to him before finishing the dialogue. Also gets stuck on financial advisor. Have only had 1 successful completion of the island, and that was when I made the character and completed the first part of the tutorial manually (which kind of defeats the purpose).

Does this only happen on those 2 npc's?

Script updated to V1.08:
- Slowed down dialogue speed 

Let me know if you issue this persists in V1.08 :)
Should be online in a few hours!

Edited by Khaleesi

19 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Does this only happen on those 2 npc's?

Script updated to V1.08:
- Slowed down dialogue speed 

Let me know if you issue this persists in V1.08 :)
Should be online in a few hours!

As far as I could see it was. Still having the issue with the first tutor though, keeps clicking on him before finishing the dialogue.

Could you not script it based on his responses?

Edit, is happening with Quest guide as well. Think its happening sporadically with all of them.

Edited by dan_the_man

7 hours ago, dan_the_man said:

As far as I could see it was. Still having the issue with the first tutor though, keeps clicking on him before finishing the dialogue.

Could you not script it based on his responses?

Edit, is happening with Quest guide as well. Think its happening sporadically with all of them.

Well it's basicly your connection have lagg, I can make 50 accs without having 1 issue at the dialougues ...
Will see what I can do

20 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Well it's basicly your connection have lagg, I can make 50 accs without having 1 issue at the dialougues ...
Will see what I can do

Yeah I am connecting from Australia and using proxies, so there will certainly be lag. Need to use proxies to make new accounts though or they just get banned too quickly.

11 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Taking a look at it right now :)

Having a bit more success with it now.

Think I figured out an issue:

When OSBot is loaded, it defaults to a members world. If you don't select a f2p world prior to starting the script, it will attempt to log in, and then terminate the script when it fails.

When you change the world, then load the script again, it will log in ok, but the issues arise. It feels as though 2 copies of the script are running at the same time. 

Stopping the script and restarting it seems to fix the issue.

16 hours ago, dan_the_man said:

Having a bit more success with it now.

Think I figured out an issue:

When OSBot is loaded, it defaults to a members world. If you don't select a f2p world prior to starting the script, it will attempt to log in, and then terminate the script when it fails.

When you change the world, then load the script again, it will log in ok, but the issues arise. It feels as though 2 copies of the script are running at the same time. 

Stopping the script and restarting it seems to fix the issue.

The login isn't in the script, that's osbot ... You know you can load a f2p world on the cli right? (-world 316)
Well if you start a script and it failed to login the script instance will exist and will open the gui after you login... that's not the script messing up, but the client behaviour ...

Stopping and restarting fixes this indeed, but not needed when you start the client by cli in the right worlds  :)

Edited by Khaleesi