Khal Tutorial Island

Khaleesi

3 hours ago, Zummy said:

Does this script have a cli parameter to close the client upon finishing?

Atm it doesn't. Would be a nice addition.
The current parameters are the one's mentioned in the main post. It has a logout on finish parameter though. A hacky way you can use to close the client is by getting it's process id on startup and killing the id after an expected time of script finishing. 

1 hour ago, noobacc23 said:

gets stuck @ anvil spot

u should check it i dont know how to explain it.

edit: stuck added picture. the script starts running again once u click on the "Click to continue" button the blue text in the chatbox.

37M8aDp.png

Currently having the same issue. It happens in a few instances but not all. Reloading the script seems to fix it. The issue seems to be interacting with the npcs. The bot just idles there. Console log outputs nothing.
Update: Game annotations like "Nothing interesting happens." "You recieved a bar of bronze." "Someone else is already fighting that." seem to throw it off. 

Edited by cryptoed
Update
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, cryptoed said:

The current parameters are the one's mentioned in the main post. It has a logout on finish parameter though. A hacky way you can use to close the client is by getting it's process id on startup and killing the id after an expected time of script finishing. 

I've been looking into that method for a few days now and I tried several different ways but I can't seem to make it happen, could you PM me it would be greatly appreciated ?

On 8/4/2018 at 3:27 PM, Zummy said:

Ah I thought you had to change that setting for each new account, my bad!

Don't worry

On 8/5/2018 at 1:11 PM, Scythe said:

Can you please reactivate it? I didnt get a notification and only just realized that you gave me the trial, which is gone now (doesnt let me download it, it says "buy" on the script list)

I fixed my notifications, so I should get an email when you quote me saying I got my trial

Thank you @Khaleesi

Enjoy

On 8/6/2018 at 6:41 PM, Zummy said:

Does this script have a cli parameter to close the client upon finishing?

We are are not allowed to do that on the SDN mate :/

21 hours ago, cryptoed said:

Currently having the same issue. It happens in a few instances but not all. Reloading the script seems to fix it. The issue seems to be interacting with the npcs. The bot just idles there. Console log outputs nothing.
Update: Game annotations like "Nothing interesting happens." "You recieved a bar of bronze." "Someone else is already fighting that." seem to throw it off. 

17 hours ago, SwagPureE said:

scirpt gets stuck from the very start mate...

21 hours ago, cryptoed said:

Fixing it right now!

Script updated to V1.06:
- Fixed issue with continue messages.

Will be online in a few hours!
Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Tried making 2 accounts, both of which got stuck at the anvil spot (and one of those also got stuck at making the bread, but moving the screen a bit seemed to fix it)

Trying to use my trial but have been unable to do so because of it, guess I have to wait for v1.06 before making my mind :(

Edit: Made a few more accounts, the bread incident happened only that one time, think it was related to click to continue text aswell but not sure, but the anvil one happens every single time

Edited by Scythe

On 8/7/2018 at 6:20 PM, Khaleesi said:

Don't worry

Enjoy

We are are not allowed to do that on the SDN mate :/

Fixing it right now!

Script updated to V1.06:
- Fixed issue with continue messages.

Will be online in a few hours!
Khaleesi

Thanks so much for the quick fix,

however came across some bugs some of the smelting features get in the way of chat logues in the chatbox and it makes the bot stuck. however it was very better today when i used it. Still bugged though at the furnace

Anvil spot was stuck yesterday, and it kept endlessly trying to click through chat in two spots, forget what they were now (I know, about useless info right there). One spot was the very end I think, other before anvil.

EDIT: Stuck at very beginning, financial advisor, brother Brace (prayer area), Also gets stuck at where it asks if you wish to be iron man, selects it then starts conversation over again.

This run through tut is the roughest I have had so far. I have done about 5 or so. Running on linux, not in mirror mode.

Edited by bombebomb

On 8/8/2018 at 9:46 PM, SwagPureE said:

Thanks so much for the quick fix,

however came across some bugs some of the smelting features get in the way of chat logues in the chatbox and it makes the bot stuck. however it was very better today when i used it. Still bugged though at the furnace

On 8/9/2018 at 2:47 PM, bombebomb said:

Anvil spot was stuck yesterday, and it kept endlessly trying to click through chat in two spots, forget what they were now (I know, about useless info right there). One spot was the very end I think, other before anvil.

EDIT: Stuck at very beginning, financial advisor, brother Brace (prayer area), Also gets stuck at where it asks if you wish to be iron man, selects it then starts conversation over again.

This run through tut is the roughest I have had so far. I have done about 5 or so. Running on linux, not in mirror mode.

Reworking most of the UI interactions right now, Will keep you guys updated
if you guuys have any images of this, please send them to me :)

Edit:
Script updated to V1.07:
- All UI interactions are now dynamic
- Improved some interactions
- Added some more conditional sleeps to certain areas

Script should be updated ina  few hours.
If you experience dificulties, please let me know ASAP.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

7 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Reworking most of the UI interactions right now, Will keep you guys updated
if you guuys have any images of this, please send them to me :)

Edit:
Script updated to V1.07:
- All UI interactions are now dynamic
- Improved some interactions
- Added some more conditional sleeps to certain areas

Script should be updated ina  few hours.
If you experience dificulties, please let me know ASAP.

Khaleesi

Will do, great work also!

Stuck at the very start talking to the dude, he just keeps repeating, image is taken at the start of the next  "loop"

In other news, this thing is blazing fast now vs what it was after it gets going. It also properly completed the anvil portion.

loop.png

Edited by bombebomb

5 hours ago, bombebomb said:

Will do, great work also!

Stuck at the very start talking to the dude, he just keeps repeating, image is taken at the start of the next  "loop"

In other news, this thing is blazing fast now vs what it was after it gets going. It also properly completed the anvil portion.

loop.png

What you mean with next loop? It just clicked the npc again when already in the dialogue? And at what dialogue does it do this ? Any idea ?

I ran 20 accs through this part but didnt get stuck once for me :/ 

4 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

What you mean with next loop? It just clicked the npc again when already in the dialogue? And at what dialogue does it do this ? Any idea ?

I ran 20 accs through this part but didnt get stuck once for me :/ 

It just keeps returning to that, I assume it does it because it clicks off and back on him, or the wrong chat option. Next run through I do I will Get multiple screenshots for better testing (if it even does it again).

• Like 1