Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

The script works great! No problems so far but maybe some suggestions:

You could add run support so it turns on run once it reaches zero.

It seems like sometimes the script auto-targets spinners, but it isnt consistent about it. There should be an option to force the script to attack spinners if they are up.

other than that its perfect. Keep up the good work!smile.png

Okaay, so bought the script and put it work in expert boat.

It got me the points I needed for voids in a night so around 570 points I think.

But I noticed a few flaws in the script as an attacker:

-Doesn't seem to open the doors so if they're all shut it just runs around.

-When it starts from the Northern portal it goes to one spot near the wall before going to the gate which leads to the portal (Pretty bot like)

-Sometimes  slow attacking and the cursor just keeps hoovering around the mobs but it doesnt click anything.

-It sometimes had those problems with turning run on.

-Gets stuck behind brawlers and portals, couldnt it then just attack the brawler instead of trying to run somewhere or something.

Hope things will get fixed and improved.

Id like to thank you for a good script and also in advance for fixing the problems! :)

• Like 1

Been running this for a few hours now. I've noticed a few things:

The biggest problem is that after a round, before crossing the gangplank to get back on the boat, it runs towards the novice boat or the expert boat THEN runs back to cross the gangplank. This looks extremely obvious. I also noticed a handful of other bots following and doing the same thing.

Some things that can be added to make this script better:

1) Quicker reboarding of the boat after a round ends. There are times where a team will be on a good streak. Wins would happen in about 2 minutes, and everyone re-boards extremely quickly and the match starts right away. The bot is too slow is unable to catch the start of the game and thus, has to wait a minute or two for another 25 people to board. 

2) Prioritize spinners!

Will update if I see more things.

After two days, the biggest problem I noticed is how after a round, it starts running towards the veteran or novice boat. This GREATLY reduces points/h. If you can somehow implement a QUICK re-boarding after the match is over without the problem of it walking towards another boat, that would be nice.

Edited by lustydusty

-Doesn't seem to openarrow-10x10.png the doors so if they're all shut it just runs around.
-When it starts from the Northern portal it goes to one spot near the wall before going to the gate which leadsarrow-10x10.png to the portal (Pretty bot like)
-Sometimes slow attacking and the cursor just keeps hoovering around the mobs but it doesnt click anything.
-It sometimes had those problemsarrow-10x10.png with turning run on.
-Gets stuck behind brawlers and portals, couldnt it then just attack the brawler instead of trying to run somewhere or something.

Did you fix these problemsarrow-10x10.png? Because i still got the problems without toggle run on.
It is very (botlike) when i choose (attack portals).

Edited by ramon96

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Pest Control