Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

I have used this script extensively and it does the job if you're attacking the portal/npc's. However, if you're repairing barricades, doors, etc you will lose out on roughly 30%-50% of the possible points as the bot will sit idle in some scenarios until the afk bar is at zero. Also if a brawler appears in front of you your character is unable to move and just stands still until the brawler either moves or is killed by another player or the game is over.

Edited by milathecat

When fighting portals the status will go from fighting portal to waiting for monster a few times a second. causing the mouse to skip and glitch all over the screen looks very suspicious. Also getting through the gates is pretty buggy it will try and open the correct gate in the beginning but after another player closes it It will turn back and go to next open gate instead of trying to re-open the proper gate for portal location

Hey, i clicked the option to win by killing portals but i noticed an issue

when the portal is free to attack the bot clicks on the portal but the mouse is flying all over the screen while attacking the portal

almost like it can't decide whether to continue hitting the portal or to switch to a mob.

hope this feedback helps :)

On 3/28/2023 at 3:18 AM, kylerme said:

When fighting portals the status will go from fighting portal to waiting for monster a few times a second. causing the mouse to skip and glitch all over the screen looks very suspicious. Also getting through the gates is pretty buggy it will try and open the correct gate in the beginning but after another player closes it It will turn back and go to next open gate instead of trying to re-open the proper gate for portal location

Well the gates will always be a thing if players are opening and closing them all the time, Don;t bot pest control if you care about that.
I'm not sure what you mean with the mouse, ran it myself for like 6 hours and never seen it act any strange.

On 3/29/2023 at 11:23 AM, srpeak said:

trial please

No trials on this script.

9 hours ago, floris73 said:

Hey, i clicked the option to win by killing portals but i noticed an issue

when the portal is free to attack the bot clicks on the portal but the mouse is flying all over the screen while attacking the portal

almost like it can't decide whether to continue hitting the portal or to switch to a mob.

hope this feedback helps :)

Might just wanna restart your client ... never heard this before

• 2 weeks later...

i am running this exclusively on defend mode and my only concern is that when the game starts it almost always clicks off to some random spot and then waits for mobs to spawn...

this is extremely sus to anyone watching. it would be amazing if the bot would simply run up to the middle by the knight at the start, at least while the "defend knight" option is on

the bot in general seems to run around the edges of the middle area far too much and should really focus on staying on the platform imo

Edited by idontbot42069

9 hours ago, Timóteo Seibel said:

Trial Please <3

No trials on this script

8 hours ago, idontbot42069 said:

i am running this exclusively on defend mode and my only concern is that when the game starts it almost always clicks off to some random spot and then waits for mobs to spawn...

this is extremely sus to anyone watching. it would be amazing if the bot would simply run up to the middle by the knight at the start, at least while the "defend knight" option is on

the bot in general seems to run around the edges of the middle area far too much and should really focus on staying on the platform imo

It always walks to the knight for me but will check it out for you :)