Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

Hi there, I recently started using this script and it seems like it could be a quick ban to me for a few reasons that you might have answers to.

1. It gets stuck behind doors opening and closing very very very consistently in the middle.. what's the deal? It almost always amounts in excessive running around in circles at the beginning of the round.

2. It also gets stuck in-between monsters when trying to attack certain ones... Why doesn't it have a 5 second reset or re-attempt to walk around if a bouncer or other monster is in the way of the current task? Is that possible? It looks very odd when you're standing there doing nothing because something is in the way and everyone else is attacking a portal, yet the bot thinks you're attacking a defiler... Again, very suspicious looking.

EDIT: Could you add in dragon dagger (p) for spec wep?

Thanks!

Edited by drewp

On 3/3/2021 at 9:18 PM, drewp said:

Hi there, I recently started using this script and it seems like it could be a quick ban to me for a few reasons that you might have answers to.

1. It gets stuck behind doors opening and closing very very very consistently in the middle.. what's the deal? It almost always amounts in excessive running around in circles at the beginning of the round.

2. It also gets stuck in-between monsters when trying to attack certain ones... Why doesn't it have a 5 second reset or re-attempt to walk around if a bouncer or other monster is in the way of the current task? Is that possible? It looks very odd when you're standing there doing nothing because something is in the way and everyone else is attacking a portal, yet the bot thinks you're attacking a defiler... Again, very suspicious looking.

EDIT: Could you add in dragon dagger (p) for spec wep?

Thanks!

1.Well there a shitload of people who play with the doors just to annoy bots, rather run around then waste 5 min trying to open a door that gets closed and opened all the time.
2. Not exactly sure what you are trying to say here

4 hours ago, FizCap said:

Bot can't open doors

Works just fine for me, just let it run it will do what it need to do :)

12 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

1.Well there a shitload of people who play with the doors just to annoy bots, rather run around then waste 5 min trying to open a door that gets closed and opened all the time.
2. Not exactly sure what you are trying to say here

Works just fine for me, just let it run it will do what it need to do :)

My bad it does

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Just wanted to say this script is very good. I did end up with a 1 day ban, so I'm taking a break for a bit. I was able to get a lot of levels and PC points. I used the breaking system, but I probably could have been more generous with the break time and how often to break.

I came across 2 issues that I'd like to bring to your attention so that the script can be updated if possible.

1. Sometimes the bot would get stuck behind a brawler or two and just keep clicking to run past them. Until I manually paused the script and clicked to run around, it was just standing there. I'm not sure how complex a correction to that would be, but maybe if the script is able to detect the character not moving when it's supposed to be, run an alternative route by clicking north or south first to run around any potential obstacles. This wasn't very common, but I did notice it a few times while watching the script run. I believe this was similar to what drewp was saying a few comments up.

2. This one is minor, but if I'm using a whip, and would like to use a DDS for special, it will only use the DDS. I tried manually switching back to the whip after the special attack was drained but the bot just re-equipped the DDS every time. I'm not sure if that was user error on my part or if I just didn't understand the menu option for special weapon attacks. If this is simply how it is supposed to work, please disregard this portion.

Anyway, it's a great script. Keep up the good work, and thank you!