Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

14 hours ago, Jesus Christ said:

Can you add the option to buy void armour?

Also, there is only an option to use magic shortbow special attack and NOT magic shortbow (i) special attack, can you add this. please?

Can you also add a save settings option?

Thank you!

Can take a look at this, why not buy yourself when you get the points? :D

6 hours ago, Jesus Christ said:

Everytime after It entered the boat and is waiting for the next game it tries to click again on the gangplank causes the message "i can't reach that"

This is on mirror mode.

It is also slow in re-entering the boat. Takes like 20-30 seconds before it clicks on the gangplank.

It also leaves the boat after 5-10 seconds... but atleast I get my zeals...

Well can't really depend on mirror mode so ...
It double clicks the gangplank in injection aswell sometimes, will have a look at that!

• Like 1

Fairly good script. Better than the other pest control script. Gets your zeals in a certain amount of time, definitely could be faster though. 1/4-1/8 of the time it says I didn't do enough to get zeals. Didn't get me banned either, got me full void. Easy boat won't get you any points 7/8 of the time. Do intermediate boat or hard boat, else you won't get enough points. 7/10

On 9/26/2019 at 9:34 PM, Jesus Christ said:

Fairly good script. Better than the other pest control script. Gets your zeals in a certain amount of time, definitely could be faster though. 1/4-1/8 of the time it says I didn't do enough to get zeals. Didn't get me banned either, got me full void. Easy boat won't get you any points 7/8 of the time. Do intermediate boat or hard boat, else you won't get enough points. 7/10

Then you are doing the wrong tasks if you don't reach the min amount?
I'm pretty I never had that issue even on a low cb acc 

Like just select: Attack only monsters option and you'll be safe all the time? :)

On 9/26/2019 at 9:38 PM, Jesus Christ said:

Improvement: let the script make sure that auto-retaliate is on.

Sorry missed your previous messages :/
You can enable that aswell right? :D

22 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

Then you are doing the wrong tasks if you don't reach the min amount?
I'm pretty I never had that issue even on a low cb acc 

Like just select: Attack only monsters option and you'll be safe all the time? :)

Sorry missed your previous messages :/
You can enable that aswell right? :D

I tried that too and that didn't work. I'm a ranged pure with 40 def and 70 ranged cb 69 at that time. Just too slow on mirror client for easy boat, same counts for czar's script. But thank you, I got void!

On 10/1/2019 at 3:39 PM, Jesus Christ said:

I tried that too and that didn't work. I'm a ranged pure with 40 def and 70 ranged cb 69 at that time. Just too slow on mirror client for easy boat, same counts for czar's script. But thank you, I got void!

Well mirror mode is a lot slower then default client though ... :/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This script is broken on mirror mode. I rarely if ever get zeals. It then takes over 5 minutes to re-enter the boat but it never re-enters it logs out... this is after a game in which no zeals were obtained; it disconnects and logs out because it idled over 5 mins. It is often just operating too slow too laggy to get any zeals in the actual game.

I got void with this script in the past... but now it just doesn't get me any zeals and it can't even play 2 games most of the times. logs don't state anything relatable.

• 2 weeks later...