Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

Been running this on a low level pure, 50ish range, with accumulator, steel darts, blue d'hide top/chaps/vambs.

Used earlier versions of this script a year or two ago to get full void on my 2 main accounts, never been banned. Thanks for the great script :)

Will post more progresses as they become available.

Cheers

edit: knives -> darts

edit2: breaks are enabled during these progresses (random breaks, usually 8-11 minutes each hour). 

PCProg.png

Edited by Koalafide
see edits
  • Like 1

On 2/15/2019 at 12:54 AM, kush420oz said:

Can I have a trail please

On 2/18/2019 at 7:27 PM, SonPk0 said:

Hi can I get a trial please?

Thank you

On 2/18/2019 at 9:11 PM, Teezy101 said:

can i get a trial

On 2/19/2019 at 6:38 AM, blaze4519 said:

Could I get a Trial please?

On 2/21/2019 at 8:43 AM, r3dkillaz said:

Hello Khal can i use trial? If i like it, i will buy voucher and buy the script. I tried to help czar with helping to point out errors of his repair script, but he seems to ignore my advices.

Enjoy the trials :)

Question about this script, I've had it for a while, since release and used it for full void many times. Recently started using it again and overall it does work fine but everytime I run this script the client becomes very laggy. I know it's not my PC because I have a build designed for high setting gaming and it's only with this script that causes the lag. The lag seems to slow the progression down and sometimes won't have anough activity to get the points despite having good stats. So I'm just curious if that's normal? FYI I am using mirror mode but again I've only experienced this lag with this script for some reason. Not a big deal but just want to know if it's just me experiencing this

On 2/23/2019 at 11:41 AM, SpiritualAbyss said:

Question about this script, I've had it for a while, since release and used it for full void many times. Recently started using it again and overall it does work fine but everytime I run this script the client becomes very laggy. I know it's not my PC because I have a build designed for high setting gaming and it's only with this script that causes the lag. The lag seems to slow the progression down and sometimes won't have anough activity to get the points despite having good stats. So I'm just curious if that's normal? FYI I am using mirror mode but again I've only experienced this lag with this script for some reason. Not a big deal but just want to know if it's just me experiencing this

What mode are you running?
Any text in the console/logger?

On 2/21/2019 at 8:43 AM, r3dkillaz said:

Hello Khal can i use trial? If i like it, i will buy voucher and buy the script. I tried to help czar with helping to point out errors of his repair script, but he seems to ignore my advices.

Enjoy!