Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

On 1/7/2019 at 7:29 AM, The lowkid said:

could i get a  trial to try the script

15 hours ago, The lowkid said:

i am also looking to try a trial as i am from p****bot and want to try this script are these monthly or do we own them foreverÉ

Enjoy the trial :)
My scripts are all one time payment :)

Hi, I've been using a pest control script on ***** called Prime Pest Contorl, I used it for the whole 3 hours free trial, was flawless however the full version is $0.10/hr so I'm currently looking around for a pest control script i can purchase and use forever, would it be possible to get a 24 hour trial of this script?

Thanks

1 hour ago, johnnyy said:

Permanently BANNED on my near max zerker AND hardcore ironman after using this script for 5 hours WITH babysitting (Every hour or so pausing the bot and playing manually for 10 minutes).  Absolutely fucking pissed off.  

Shit man I feel that. How long after using the script was the ban was issued? And did you bot anything else? Also, I'm fairly certain (based off of my own experience) jag uses some type of pattern recognition in their detection methods so constantly stopping the script to play legit and then starting it again would show 2 conflicting activity patterns possibly flagging the account. As stupid as it sounds, when I'm stopping a script I try to mimic it with my own actions for a few minutes after stopping it before slowly transitioning back to my regular, more attentive play style I use for questing and regular play so that there isn't a dramatic and instant change in play style/patterns.

Edited by exactry

1 hour ago, johnnyy said:

Permanently BANNED on my near max zerker AND hardcore ironman after using this script for 5 hours WITH babysitting (Every hour or so pausing the bot and playing manually for 10 minutes).  Absolutely fucking pissed off.  

That's unfortunately the risk when botting anything. I had my lvl 3 skiller with 3 99's banned today. Gotta weigh up whether your account is worth the risk of being banned or not.