Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

On 11/11/2018 at 5:39 PM, 7007 said:

Quite a good script, grinds points very reliably but I do think it could be just a tad smoother. Movement/action could maybe be a bit more human like - running to corners or standing still are a little suspect (it's even crapped out on activity a couple of times). I also watched it get stuck between two gates when players were closing the gates behind them as they ran out so my character sprinted back and fourth and I had to save it. Also the spec weapon functionality isn't the smoothest, pulls out the spec weapon (say DDS) and spent a good while just prodding. I think these things are likely to get reports rather than alert anti-ban, but they're still pretty unsavoury for a bot I like to leave running for long periods of time.

EDIT: Just to add to this, i just came back after an hour and a half of grinding to find it stood 'interacting with gangplank' for a few minutes clicking the floor. This might need fixing?

Other than those things though, works great! I've used it for a few hours and its already earned me plenty of points - its perfect for busy evenings when you can just get lost in the crowd in a 2 minute game. I've used it on the intermediate boat and it's earning me around 60pph at the moment which is an absolute dream for grinding out void.

@Khaleesi Spec weapon is still an issue, will pull it out, prod a bunch of times and just keep it out. Sometimes won't even spec.

Edited by BottedUnited89

3 hours ago, BottedUnited89 said:

@Khaleesi Spec weapon is still an issue, will pull it out, prod a bunch of times and just keep it out. Sometimes won't even spec.

Will take a look at it :)

1 hour ago, Gamerx1234 said:

There are to many problems with this script! Espcially the movements.

Like what? seems to move fine for me
Making thie kind of posts doesn't benefit anyone you know, you don't give me an issue and you don't help yourself by posting here...

So what if your issue exactly so I can take a look at it and see what I can update for you?

EDIT:
Updating a few things and Will see if that fixes your issues.
Also fixin the special attack behaviour

Edited by Khaleesi

10 hours ago, tootoo2 said:

Bought script, it works great for combat, but repairing barricades doesn't work. It won't always acknowledge hammer or axe in inventory, and when it does it's too slow with cutting and repairing so activity drops to red. 

But as said, if you dont care about hp exp it works good :)

I know this was going to pop up, I chanegd the way it worked several times ...
So if I'm going to change it again to use logs from teh bank people are going to complain yet again.

So 10 pll are using the barricades, 5wants to use logs fromt eh bank 5 wants to chop them.
I can never do good for any of them because the method is always slow when multiple people chop those tree on the island, what do you want me to do about that?
If you can give me a solution I'll add it in right away :)

23 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

I know this was going to pop up, I chanegd the way it worked several times ...
So if I'm going to change it again to use logs from teh bank people are going to complain yet again.

So 10 pll are using the barricades, 5wants to use logs fromt eh bank 5 wants to chop them.
I can never do good for any of them because the method is always slow when multiple people chop those tree on the island, what do you want me to do about that?
If you can give me a solution I'll add it in right away :)

Issues:

On starting a game, bot always moves to the back of the boat, then runs into the map.

The time for action to action is quite long. This is what he means by movement is slow, the reactiontime of the bot seems a bit slow. This also ties into the repairing barricades. Even when it cuts logs, it sometimes takes so long to get to the barricades that it's too late, then the bot just waits out the game (perhaps you could make it leave the game if you are doing barricades and your bar goes red).

Also, the bot now crashes when it comes near a portal for me (while trying barricades), never when defending knight though.

So barricade is broken even when the script is working 'cause of slow reaction-time (also getting low fps when using mirror mode maybe this is normal) and of course when there are too many repairing. So either increasing reaction-time of bot a bit, or make it withdraw logs, or both. It's better that some ppl get angry with slow games than not winning ANY at all :D 

Still got the can't find hammer problem too btw ?

Sorry big list, but I like your script and I really want it to work :)

Edited by tootoo2
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, tootoo2 said:

Issues:

On starting a game, bot always moves to the back of the boat, then runs into the map.

The time for action to action is quite long. This is what he means by movement is slow, the reactiontime of the bot seems a bit slow. This also ties into the repairing barricades. Even when it cuts logs, it sometimes takes so long to get to the barricades that it's too late, then the bot just waits out the game (perhaps you could make it leave the game if you are doing barricades and your bar goes red).

Also, the bot now crashes when it comes near a portal for me (while trying barricades), never when defending knight though.

So barricade is broken even when the script is working 'cause of slow reaction-time (also getting low fps when using mirror mode maybe this is normal) and of course when there are too many repairing. So either increasing reaction-time of bot a bit, or make it withdraw logs, or both. It's better that some ppl get angry with slow games than not winning ANY at all :D 

Still got the can't find hammer problem too btw ?

Sorry big list, but I like your script and I really want it to work :)

Thanks for this, appreciated! Will test all of that tomorrow and will push and update for it as soon as possible.
I don't have much time tomorrow, so I'll probably finish it up on thursday!

So even when the hammer is in your inventory it can't find the hammer?

Edited by Khaleesi