Khal Pest Control

Khaleesi

Just bought the script and I love it so far, but I noticed something that looks botlike you may want to fix.

My settings are set to attack portals and monsters, so pretty much default settings. I noticed when going to attack a portal I frequently get stuck behind brawlers. Instead of attacking the brawler or maneuvering around it, the bot repeatedly clicks on the minimap trying to get to the portal. 

Thanks for making your scripts, I'm a newbie here but I trust your name. 

You still never replied to my accounts getting banned seems like all you did was remove my ability to even use the script. Waiting almost a year for a response too LOL

I paid for this script and received a quick ban/no longer able to even use script do not ask for free trials/support.

What are you talking about, I don't even have authority to disable acces for a script for anyone?

Banns happends... It's a risk you take on your account, we are not repsonsible for any banns whatsover.

If you bot too much or get caught by a mod that's something we can't control...

You played over 940 games, so I don't see your problem here.

signature.png?user=skeletons

Just bought the script and I love it so far, but I noticed something that looks botlike you may want to fix.

My settings are set to attack portals and monsters, so pretty much default settings. I noticed when going to attack a portal I frequently get stuck behind brawlers. Instead of attacking the brawler or maneuvering around it, the bot repeatedly clicks on the minimap trying to get to the portal. 

Thanks for making your scripts, I'm a newbie here but I trust your name. 

Yes it happends once in a while at the brawlers, they don't have flag data so they don't get taken in calculation by the walker.

That's awesome mate biggrin.png

Couple of suggestions if I might:

• The script will click in the direction of one portal, then from either a portal being called or a door being opened, it will change course and run to another portal. Maybe give it a set amount of time to commit to one location to get the 50 dmg rather than letting it run back and forth without hitting anything.
  • Someone else already mentioned, but there needs to be some kind of pathing fix for the brawlers.
  • Possibly add support for targeting spinners first before any other monster. Useful for actually winning the game and will help with people reporting.
  • Breaks built into the client will log even if the bot is mid-game. Not sure if you would implement your own break handler, but yeah.

Couple of suggestions if I might:

• The script will click in the direction of one portal, then from either a portal being called or a door being opened, it will change course and run to another portal. Maybe give it a set amount of time to commit to one location to get the 50 dmg rather than letting it run back and forth without hitting anything.
  • Someone else already mentioned, but there needs to be some kind of pathing fix for the brawlers.
  • Possibly add support for targeting spinners first before any other monster. Useful for actually winning the game and will help with people reporting.
  • Breaks built into the client will log even if the bot is mid-game. Not sure if you would implement your own break handler, but yeah.

1) Well if you just click like 0.5 sec after someone closed the door your character starts running around. I choose not to click to much while walking bcs some trolls are always opening and closing doors whihc fucks you over if you try to open a gate and walk trhough it :/

2) Ya I'm aware of this. Will look for some kind of fix to walk around them or attack them.

3) It should already prioritize spinners aslong as no Brawler is near, Most of the time the brawlers blocks the spinner and you'll end up spamm clicking the spinner instead of getting 50 points. I can take a look to modify this somehow if you have a better idea.

4) I can't change the break handler or make it myself. What i can do is check how many time is left until a break and just not start a game if the time until break is lower then 4 minutes. if that should be something you would like to see? =)

1) Well if you just click like 0.5 sec after someone closed the door your character starts running around. I choose not to click to much while walking bcs some trolls are always opening and closing doors whihc fucks you over if you try to open a gate and walk trhough it :/

2) Ya I'm aware of this. Will look for some kind of fix to walk around them or attack them.

3) It should already prioritize spinners aslong as no Brawler is near, Most of the time the brawlers blocks the spinner and you'll end up spamm clicking the spinner instead of getting 50 points. I can take a look to modify this somehow if you have a better idea.

4) I can't change the break handler or make it myself. What i can do is check how many time is left until a break and just not start a game if the time until break is lower then 4 minutes. if that should be something you would like to see? =)

It might even be worth logging the user out and starting a wait(time-until-break) rather than just sitting there not starting the game, as the break handler would eventually just take over after the wait loop anyway. Would also help add a bit of randomness to the break time.

It might even be worth logging the user out and starting a wait(time-until-break) rather than just sitting there not starting the game, as the break handler would eventually just take over after the wait loop anyway. Would also help add a bit of randomness to the break time.

I can't decide that ... if I logout the account I either have to stop the script or the client will login again :)

- Script name pest control Khal

- trial length 6 hours

- Reason for trial I'm thinking about purchasing it but for one, I've never purchased a script before so I think this will be a great opportunity for me to test out the script and think about my decision weather I want to buy it or not. 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? Yes, of course I will give feed back weather I like it or not smile.png

Thanks

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Pest Control