Molly's Orber

Molly

Description of bug(where, what, when, why): 

Bot sometimes will just stop when attacked and get continuous hit until it dies. I do not know if it is triggered by the attacks or if it just stops and dies because of it.

d57c8e019561a56a224352a5e578667e.gif

Log:

It was stuck on the gate handler, although it had already passed the gate

Your settings:

Mirror, Air Orbs, No Food, Stamina Pots, 

Hey, could you tell me the average gp/h since GE ?

Should be 300k+ p/h, I haven't ran this in a bit but I went to buy some air orbs for crafting the other day and saw them at 1200, I was making over 300k p/h selling them @1100e. Hope that answers your question, if you would like a trial just let me know.

Could I get a trial please?

looking for  a trial before i purchase

You both have 72hr trials now.

Description of bug(where, what, when, why): 

Bot sometimes will just stop when attacked and get continuous hit until it dies. I do not know if it is triggered by the attacks or if it just stops and dies because of it.

d57c8e019561a56a224352a5e578667e.gif

Log:

It was stuck on the gate handler, although it had already passed the gate

Your settings:

Mirror, Air Orbs, No Food, Stamina Pots, 

Description of bug(where, what, when, why): Trying to enter gate, usually gets through fine, but sometimes (a couple times I have ran into this) it doesn't make it through the gate, and the skeleton hitting it will eventually kill it

see here:

Log:

e92c9d10027a520057ddafe94a19551c.png

Your settings:

Air Orbs, no food, stamina potions, eat at 19, tele at 5.

I'll take a look at those issues, I have an idea as to what might be causing the stuck at the gate. The other stuck, where the gate handler is attempting to execute when the bot is not near a gate may be caused by mirror client unfortunately, I'll look into it nonetheless.

• Like 1

Should be 300k+ p/h, I haven't ran this in a bit but I went to buy some air orbs for crafting the other day and saw them at 1200, I was making over 300k p/h selling them @1100e. Hope that answers your question, if you would like a trial just let me know.

You both have 72hr trials now.

I'll take a look at those issues, I have an idea as to what might be causing the stuck at the gate. The other stuck, where the gate handler is attempting to execute when the bot is not near a gate may be caused by mirror client unfortunately, I'll look into it nonetheless.

Yes please, a trial would be great :)

Yes please, a trial would be great smile.png

Could i get trial, please? I'm really interested smile.png

I would also like a trial to see if I should buy please.

I would like to try this for 24 hours if I could before I purchase it. Thank you

You guys all have 48hr trials.

What def level would you recommend having for this?

I have run it with 1 defence and 40hp, personally though I prefer 20 def so I can equip mith legs for a bit of extra defence.  The bot will also re-equip armor that you keep upon death.

• Like 1