Molly's Orber

Molly

Getting caught a lot at the bank; it just clicks on the banker and exits the bank interface repeating this 15-20 times then withdrawing needed items and carrying on with the next run, this happens every 15 mins or so and causes a big decline in my orbs per hour, I always have the needed items in the bank so the problem isn't a lack of any items, what could the problem be? 

Also:

These are all different projects done at the same time on different accounts.

2e4f31fc90.png   

2558cda7d1.pnga1aea80878.png016ca91175.png

The bot starts out doing about 450 Orbs in the first hour then the following hour it declines by roughly 50 orbs per hour and at about hour 4 it's doing like 250 orbs a hour? (was counting orbs in bank as P/H Counter seems buggy and goes into the minuses a27276d234.png

Edited by LYNXONAHYPE

72hr trials given out to those requesting trials. 

When the bot dies and respawns in Lumbridge it just stands there clicking on a ladder instead of re-equipping glory and teleporting back to Edgeville? does being killed bug the bot or is it meant to regear and rebank?

It shouldn't be doing this, I'll check it out.

Hi I'm not sure if its just me but the profit always comes negative? I put in prices that I buy stuff for. Even when u make it so the profit should be ridiculously huge by putting fake values it still is negative p/h?

Recently changed some methods for calculations regarding p/h and profit. I'll take a look and see where its messing up.

decided to buy and i ended up with this?

[iNFO][08/17 03:52:51 PM]: Started script : Molly's Orber
[iNFO][bot #1][08/17 03:52:51 PM]: Bank
[iNFO][bot #1][08/17 03:52:57 PM]: Terminating script Molly's Orber...
[iNFO][bot #1][08/17 03:52:57 PM]: Script Molly's Orber has exited!
[ERROR][bot #1][08/17 03:52:57 PM]: Error in script executor!
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at con.I(w:134)
    at con.I(w:29)
    at CON.F(s:19)
    at Main.onLoop(x:24)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(hf:159)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Replied to the pm you sent me regarding the issue.

Getting caught a lot at the bank; it just clicks on the banker and exits the bank interface repeating this 15-20 times then withdrawing needed items and carrying on with the next run, this happens every 15 mins or so and causes a big decline in my orbs per hour, I always have the needed items in the bank so the problem isn't a lack of any items, what could the problem be? 

Also:

These are all different projects done at the same time on different accounts.

2e4f31fc90.png   

2558cda7d1.pnga1aea80878.png016ca91175.png

The bot starts out doing about 450 Orbs in the first hour then the following hour it declines by roughly 50 orbs per hour and at about hour 4 it's doing like 250 orbs a hour? (was counting orbs in bank as P/H Counter seems buggy and goes into the minuses a27276d234.png

Looking into the negative calculations issue. As for the withdrawing issue I'm not sure what would cause that, if you have the problem again could you fill out the bug report form I have in my OP? It will help me get to the root of the issue quickly.  I noticed a thread where another scripter posted about an issue with withdrawing items in certain slots of the bank. Could you put the items in the top row if they are not already there?

Description of bug(where, what, when, why): Doesn't do anything once started. I'm in the edge bank and have everything I need. It just rotates camera and switches between looking at my friend list and magic exp. 10 minutes in and it's still doing this.

Log:

ERROR][bot #1][08/18 09:51:01 PM]: Error in script executor!

at CON.F(s:129)
[iNFO][bot #1][08/18 09:51:01 PM]: Bank
[ERROR][bot #1][08/18 09:51:01 PM]: Error in script executor!
[iNFO][bot #1][08/18 09:51:02 PM]: Antiban code 4

Your settings: Lobster, 30, tele under 1 hp

Mirror mode: Yes

Description of bug(where, what, when, why): Doesn't do anything once started. I'm in the edge bank and have everything I need. It just rotates camera and switches between looking at my friend list and magic exp. 10 minutes in and it's still doing this.

Log:

Your settings: Lobster, 30, tele under 1 hp

Mirror mode: Yes

I was able to replicate this bug by logging into the game on the oldschool client prior to attaching to it with mirror, when I started OSBot in mirror and I tried to run the script I got the same result.  Make sure you do not login to the client you will be using for mirror mode prior to attaching the bot with mirror. This seems to cause this bug, likely due to an issue loading entities when attaching to the client after its already logged in.  Attach to the client and allow mirror to login to the game for you and this should solve the issue.

Edit: Pirate I just gave you a 72hr trial.

Edited by Molly

@molly

here to help biggrin.png

these are my overnight projects 

Done on different accounts at the same time.

57132c2623.png

307b543ba6.png

7492e35ca6.png

55a1f474e0.png

ran very well overnight, the feeling when you come back and still see your bot's running is divine smile.png!

these were my rates, also do you think all the buyers could get that signature that links off the GIU which tells us our overall running time on that OsBot account & total orbs ran! some pre eoc scripts had this and it was pretty neat! 

Edited by LYNXONAHYPE

I was able to replicate this bug by logging into the game on the oldschool client prior to attaching to it with mirror, when I started OSBot in mirror and I tried to run the script I got the same result.  Make sure you do not login to the client you will be using for mirror mode prior to attaching the bot with mirror. This seems to cause this bug, likely due to an issue loading entities when attaching to the client after its already logged in.  Attach to the client and allow mirror to login to the game for you and this should solve the issue.

Edit: Pirate I just gave you a 72hr trial.

Thanks, this fixed it. Testing it now!

@molly

here to help biggrin.png

these are my overnight projects 

Done on different accounts at the same time.

57132c2623.png

307b543ba6.png

7492e35ca6.png

55a1f474e0.png

ran very well overnight, the feeling when you come back and still see your bot's running is divine smile.png!

these were my rates, also do you think all the buyers could get that signature that links off the GIU which tells us our overall running time on that OsBot account & total orbs ran! some pre eoc scripts had this and it was pretty neat! 

I can look into adding that but entirely sure exactly what it entails.

IS there any way to run this without using the glories to tp back to edge? I can't afford more than 50 glories, giving me only 300 trips before I have to sell my stuff and rebuy glories 

Working on getting an account with glory in house to test adding the option to use a house glory.

Updated to version 6.0. Costs for items will now be calculated by pulling the prices from OSBuddy's GE database. Also (hopefully) fixed the issue with negative calculations.

Hey sometimes the bot is having issues where it gets stuck in bank (actually happens frequently now) as of patch 6.0. Is there any settings I need to be on to not have this issue?

If this continues to happen please fill out a bug report form from my OP so I can pinpoint the issue.

hey could i get a trial

Just gave you a 72hr trial.

thanks for your trial a few days ago. sorry I haven't given you feedback. but i tried to use this script for two days and it would not start. i thought my computer/client was jacked up. so I restarted my client; it wasn't it. i restarted my computer and it wasn't the problem either. could there possibly be a bug to your script? i was looking forward to using this script due to the need of magic exp and a little money making biggrin.png