Molly's Orber

Molly

Molly you really need to alter the thing you've implemented at the obelisk, the mouse is spazzing out. it goes off screen to the upper left hand side, and extremely quickly comes back on in random places then jumps back. screams bot movement. it should probably move back on to the screen once, twice, maybe max 3 times throughout the casting, and less erratically. it also seems to only come back on to the screen at either the X or Y axis, when moving from the upper left corner.

edit: furthermore it should not move the mouse back to the same place when it goes off screen every time.

I'll take a look into that, definitely should not be happening.

I do not have an account to test with right now on this script, my theory is that since the bot was calling mouse.moveOutsideScreen() multiple times while enchanting it may have been causing erratic behavior. I have added a check that will see if the mouse is in the client, and if it is it will move it outside the client. Hopefully this fixes the issue, I am pushing it now.

Edited by Molly

I'll take a look into that, definitely should not be happening.

I do not have an account to test with right now on this script, my theory is that since the bot was calling mouse.moveOutsideScreen() multiple times while enchanting it may have been causing erratic behavior. I have added a check that will see if the mouse is in the client, and if it is it will move it outside the client. Hopefully this fixes the issue, I am pushing it now.

I'm willing to help out with issues over Skype if you want.

EDIT: The mouse stays off the screen throughout the entire enchanting process.

Edited by walterww

I get this error on death:

at org.osbot.rs07.input.mouse.EquipmentSlotDestination.isVisible(od:202)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.execute(ej:937)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor$2.run(we:181)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(we:64)
    at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.execute(dc:524)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Equipment.interact(mm:280)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.util.ItemContainer.interact(nf:428)
    at prN.c(n:97)
    at AUX.h(w:404)
    at AUX.h(w:149)
    at aUX.condition(w:470)
    at org.osbot.rs07.utility.ConditionalSleep.sleep(sc:87)
    at AUX.a(w:286)
    at Main.onLoop(s:11)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(em:109)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

unfortunately I couldn't get all of it, I did copy and paste all of it but it deleted somehow, and then this is what was left in the terminal.

If you want, we can test this by killing me and seeing what errors come up - pm me your skype name

EDIT: I think there should be a check for if in edgeville, occasionally it will use the glory after just teleporting to edgeville, wasting a glory charge. Only happens when there's lag but is a small fix

Edited by walterww

I'm currently using a 72hour trial of this script. This script has some problems. It often times teleports to edgeville 2times in 1 trip, wasting glory charges. It will also occasionally only take 1 uncharged orb and 81cosmics to the oblesik? An option to protect from melee near black demons would be a great add-on. If I can get another trial when these the problems listed above are fixed, I will purchase once I see the final product. Thanks for trial and hope this will help improve your script :)

• Like 1

I'm currently using a 72hour trial of this script. This script has some problems. It often times teleports to edgeville 2times in 1 trip, wasting glory charges. It will also occasionally only take 1 uncharged orb and 81cosmics to the oblesik? An option to protect from melee near black demons would be a great add-on. If I can get another trial when these the problems listed above are fixed, I will purchase once I see the final product. Thanks for trial and hope this will help improve your script smile.png

Deathwalk only works sometimes too.

Double teleporting to Edge should be fixed, there was a check in place to make sure you were not in Edge when using the teleport but the conditional sleep in the method was too short. The issue with only withdrawing one orb should be fixed now as well.  I have not been able to replicate the issue with the deathwalk, if anyone else encounters the problem please fill out a very detailed bug report on it so I can pinpoint what is happening. Include everything you would possibly think is relevant. Did you have a glory equipped after you died? Was it still in your inventory? Etc.  

As far as only using the antidote++ when poisoned, that would be counter productive I think. A single dose is around 150gp, if you get poisoned during a trip the trip will take longer, meaning less gp/ph and the food you would eat at bank to heal the damage you took costs gold too.  If you average 500 orbs p/h thats roughly 19 trip meaning the total cost for antidote++ used is 2850gp, it's negligible and even more so when you consider the cost of the food you will need to eat to handle the poison that occurs every 15 minutes or so.  

The option to pray melee when running by black demons can be done, and I had actually planned on doing it before, but it doesn't seem worth it.  The bot already by default enables run when near black demons to avoid being hit by them as much as possible, adding melee protect support would only be effective while you have prayer points.  You might get 30minutes of run time where the option actually does something, unless of course I added altar support, or prayer pot support(the food you would eat p/h to heal from the damage the demons do would be less than the cost of prayer pots) but that would lower the overall gp/ph.  The cost of the food you eat because of demon damage is likely less than the cost of prayer pots you would need and the extra time it would take to go to an altar and recharge prayer every so often will result in lower gp/ph.

Pushing 7.5 now.

Description of bug(where, what, when, why): As soon as I climb down the edgeville dungeon,every 2nd-3rd time the bot stops and fails to click the path.It clicks the black field or the wall,because of the camera being low.

Status on paint:Headed to the pillar
Log: IT doesn't write anything new into the log,just the typical stuff.
Your settings: Air orb,Eat at 20,teleport 10,use stam pots.
Mirror mode: Y/N Yes

Description of bug(where, what, when, why): As soon as I climb down the edgeville dungeon,every 2nd-3rd time the bot stops and fails to click the path.It clicks the black field or the wall,because of the camera being low.

Status on paint:Headed to the pillar

Log: IT doesn't write anything new into the log,just the typical stuff.

Your settings: Air orb,Eat at 20,teleport 10,use stam pots.

Mirror mode: Y/N Yes

This seems to be a bug specifically with mirror mode, when entering a new region which needs to be loaded for some reason mirror mode sometimes does not load it correctly. Unfortunately there's nothing I can do on my end to guarantee this won't happen.