Molly's Orber

Molly

This script should be flawless as a premium script I've ran it 44 minutes and I've already had to fix it 5times. The script will randomly click entangle and not fix its self.

Also can we have an option just for it to pretend to be afk whilst orbs are been made?

EDIT : This script constantly gets caught it'd be what I'd expect from a free script. No offence is there any way to get my money back?

Edited by 99b

This script should be flawless as a premium script I've ran it 44 minutes and I've already had to fix it 5times. The script will randomly click entangle and not fix its self.

Also can we have an option just for it to pretend to be afk whilst orbs are been made?

EDIT : This script constantly gets caught it'd be what I'd expect from a free script. No offence is there any way to get my money back?

Please fill out a bug report as outlined in the OP for any issues you have, the "Make-all" option on the gui will make the bot simulate being afk while the orbs are enchanted with the make all option rather than one by one. Not sure what you mean by "constantly gets caught" but if you want a refund you must request one in the refund request portion of the forums.  I notice you're VIP, so I am assuming you are using mirror mode, I would like to point out that while I do work to implement work-arounds for errors that occur in mirror I am only responsible for making the script function with the normal client as mirror is still in beta and has bugs.

Edit: Pushing version 5.5, fixed a bug where the bot would sometimes click the wrong spell and get stuck.

Edited by Molly

Thankyou for the quick update mate, appreciate it.

Please fill out a bug report as outlined in the OP for any issues you have, the "Make-all" option on the gui will make the bot simulate being afk while the orbs are enchanted with the make all option rather than one by one. Not sure what you mean by "constantly gets caught" but if you want a refund you must request one in the refund request portion of the forums.  I notice you're VIP, so I am assuming you are using mirror mode, I would like to point out that while I do work to implement work-arounds for errors that occur in mirror I am only responsible for making the script function with the normal client as mirror is still in beta and has bugs.

Edit: Pushing version 5.5, fixed a bug where the bot would sometimes click the wrong spell and get stuck.

UPDATE : Be very careful using this script i botted on an account i hadn't botted on before for 1hour i had deleted .dat file etc.

Fresh ip

and i was banned.

I've been using CZAR scripts for massive hours and not a single ban used this script for a hour on a different account and I'm banned.

Someone please link me on how to get a refund.

UPDATE : Be very careful using this script i botted on an account i hadn't botted on before for 1hour i had deleted .dat file etc.

Fresh ip

and i was banned.

I've been using CZAR scripts for massive hours and not a single ban used this script for a hour on a different account and I'm banned.

Someone please link me on how to get a refund.

Botted this for over 2 days on 3 different accounts, 0 bans on those, I have been banned using this script on different accounts before but that's just the risk you take. 

And I don't believe you can get a refund because you get banned.

Quick update using mirror client, except getting stuck sometimes it works near perfect for me. (Could be a little faster when interacting with objects.)

Only thing that still needs some looking at is the calculations. (As suggested, calculating in glorys etc)

Also the orbs being crafted are messed up, you might have to find out another way to count them (maybe after each orb has been crafted, not when banking)

Because its totally unreliable at this moment. (Can't make 775 orbs in 41 minutes lol.)

WZYtr8i.png

ptB61ly.png

As for the bans,

I'm using mirror client, running about 4 hours per day, could peak to 12 hours at weekend, havent got any bans but I mostly babysit the bot to correct it (if needed) and respond to people if they talk.

Edited by Proxiez