☆ ☆ ≺ Basic's AIO ☆ Hiring Workers! ≻ ☆ ☆

Basic

How long are you on daily: I'm on for about 2-4 Hours every day on Old School RS. Most of this time I play on my Main.

What is your timezone: CST, UTC -6, Central United States

Do you have the required money to deposit: Yes I do

What are you interested in doing: I'm interested in Questing and Some minigames, I've gone through 2 sets of Void on my account so I'm pretty familiar with pest control in particular.

(Look above for what I need right now)

Have you done services before? If so please state what you have done (Summary): I haven't done a service quite like this one, I have however tested a botting script for Apaec, his widley known cooking script I was one of the testers of. Otherwise I'm relatively inexperienced in these types of services.

Do you agree to my T.O.S: Yes

What is your skype:andrewhl120

Anything else you feel I should know: You missed number 3 in your Terms of service... As well, I can grind for hours on end on weekends.

Thank you for considering my application.

How long are you on daily: I'm on for about 2-4 Hours every day on Old School RS. Most of this time I play on my Main.

What is your timezone: CST, UTC -6, Central United States

Do you have the required money to deposit: Yes I do

What are you interested in doing: I'm interested in Questing and Some minigames, I've gone through 2 sets of Void on my account so I'm pretty familiar with pest control in particular.

Have you done services before? If so please state what you have done (Summary): I haven't done a service quite like this one, I have however tested a botting script for Apaec, his widley known cooking script I was one of the testers of. Otherwise I'm relatively inexperienced in these types of services.

What is your skype:andrewhl120

Anything else you feel I should know: You missed number 3 in your Terms of service... As well, I can grind for hours on end on weekends.

Thank you for considering my application.

Thank you for applying Basic will get back to you when he is available

How long are you on daily: 10-12

What is your timezone: East Cost

Do you have the required money to deposit: I can by it when the time comes

What are you interested in doing: I'll do mini-ganes

Have you done services before? If so please state what you have done (Summary): None but I've played RS a lot.

Do you agree to my T.O.S: Yes.

What is your skype: Lbjiskingbaby

Anything else you feel I should know: I feel like I can offer useful services for marketing.

Edited by Eye Focused Eyes

How long are you on daily: most of the day I have no school/work

What is your timezone: GMT

Do you have the required money to deposit: yes

What are you interested in doing: Questing

Have you done services before? If so please state what you have done (Summary): I've quested for friends

Do you agree to my T.O.S: yes

What is your skype: Sythe.hotdog69

Anything else you feel I should know: I have a quest cape Ironman :)

Why do you have to pay a fee of 5m? You're charging them 10-15% when they do all the work and then you expect people to pay 5m too? 

That is what we in the business world call money hungry/10

The 5m Deposit is stored on an account for if anything was to happen, it is then used to payout the person who was affected. all of our workers have paid this fee and all that money is sitting on an account. i believe it would be fair to say that 90% of our workers have already made +more of their deposits back anyway.

The 5m Deposit is stored on an account for if anything was to happen, it is then used to payout the person who was affected. all of our workers have paid this fee and all that money is sitting on an account. i believe it would be fair to say that 90% of our workers have already made +more of their deposits back anyway.

rofl? that is what the comission is for?!?! i agree with the criticism of money hunger, and cut the corporate bullshit please

e.g.: "i believe it would be fair to say that 90% of our workers" XD

It's what we call "new worker scams for 50m" and then we actually have a means to pay back the scammed.

will you employ someone who you expect to scam 50m, are you kidding me? did you ever get an 50m job? i doubt it..

rofl? that is what the comission is for?!?! i agree with the criticism of money hunger, and cut the corporate bullshit please

e.g.: "i believe it would be fair to say that 90% of our workers" XD

will you employ someone who you expect to scam 50m, are you kidding me? did you ever get an 50m job? i doubt it..

You heavily overestimate commission. Usual orders are average 5m. That would only equal to 500k, which amounts to $1.50.

The commission is for providing my Employee's with constant orders, and I'm also putting my name on the line. Therefore I take a commission.  Without me, most of my Employee's wouldn't be making any money.

Nobody expected @Cinnamon to scam, he even had 100+ feedback. But he did.

If you know nothing about my business, don't talk and argue like you do. I do really appreciate your free bumps though! 

How long are you on daily: 5-7 hours

What is your timezone: EST

Do you have the required money to deposit: yes

What are you interested in doing: quests/minigames

Have you done services before? If so please state what you have done (Summary): yes, I have done quests for people before.

Do you agree to my T.O.S: yes

What is your skype: brad.runescape21@gmail.com

Anything else you feel I should know: I understand that I do not have 5 reputation. I have only 3 but with everyone having a requirement number it is very hard to get up to the minimum number. I would like to talk about it.

Thank you!

How long are you on daily:4 to 8 hours (more on the weekends)

What is your timezone:EST

Do you have the required money to deposit:Yes

What are you interested in doing: Quester, PCer, and Fire caper 

Have you done services before? If so please state what you have done (Summary): Yes I have done some services, most of them have been creating NMZ builds and I have done a firecape request, but other than that its just pretty hard to come across a service that won't take ages or isn't already being done.

What is your skype: the.shai.guy

Anything else you feel I should know: Xgate has referred me

How long are you on daily:4 to 8 hours (more on the weekends)

What is your timezone:EST

Do you have the required money to deposit:Yes

What are you interested in doing: Quester, PCer, and Fire caper 

Have you done services before? If so please state what you have done (Summary): Yes I have done some services, most of them have been creating NMZ builds and I have done a firecape request, but other than that its just pretty hard to come across a service that won't take ages or isn't already being done.

What is your skype: the.shai.guy

Anything else you feel I should know: Xgate has referred me

I have refered my brother from another mother. I can confirm myself that he has done nmz builds. I've seen thiis man get a firecape with 65 range lol. Hope you get in bro

How long are you on daily: 8-10 hours a day

What is your timezone: GMT +1

Do you have the required money to deposit: Yes

What are you interested in doing: All of the above

Have you done services before? If so please state what you have done (Summary): Only questing

What is your skype: Hebloen

Anything else you feel I should know: I know that i dont have atleast 5 feedback, but i am 100% legit. I will do the first 3 services for free!