osFisher

Tom

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please post on the thread to request a 12 Hour trial for this script.

- 10 Posts count minimum. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you don't mind biggrin.png

Please post on the thread to request a 12 Hour trial for this script.

- 10 Posts count minimum. 

If you don't mind biggrin.png

Done!

• Like 1

WOW! This script has changed my life! Ever since I tried the free trial I knew it was a great product! I went and ordered it right away! When using OSFisher I gained 50k exp an hour for 7 days straight! This script has enhanced my botting experience and I look towards my continual use in the future! Thanks so much SDN Script Developer Tom! 

- Lee        

Texas - 5/13/15

• Like 1

Hi, I've just pushed a change that may or may not fix this issue, it may take over 12 hours to be approved though. Let me know if you have noticed improvements, or if it is worse, etc.

I tried it just now, and it used 1 minute to drop the whole inventory.  It drops a 2-5 fish fast, then just pauses for a while and then 2-5. Really weird

• Maldesto changed the title to osFisher