osFisher

Tom

37 minutes ago, john55 said:

Damn thanks dude

I tried out the Zanaris banking. It seems to just stand there idling not doing anything. The bank to Zanaris needs to be accessed with the Fairy ring located right above it, so a check that you have the dramen staff is also necessary. Not sure if you're already doing this but I just wanted to bring it to your attention.

Thanks!

6 hours ago, john55 said:

I tried out the Zanaris banking. It seems to just stand there idling not doing anything. The bank to Zanaris needs to be accessed with the Fairy ring located right above it, so a check that you have the dramen staff is also necessary. Not sure if you're already doing this but I just wanted to bring it to your attention.

Thanks!

Probably not supported by osbot webwalker at this time, ill see what i can do

Edit: I've fixed the freezing, but I need to wait for the fairy ring to be added to OSBot. My update will be live within 24 hours, no ETA on Zanaris support unfortunately, but I might know in a few hours

Edit 2: Alright, once my update goes through it will work with a Dramen stuff (Not a lunar staff yet, thats coming next OSBot update), best of luck!

Edited by Tom

On 12/22/2018 at 1:01 AM, Tom said:

Probably not supported by osbot webwalker at this time, ill see what i can do

Edit: I've fixed the freezing, but I need to wait for the fairy ring to be added to OSBot. My update will be live within 24 hours, no ETA on Zanaris support unfortunately, but I might know in a few hours

Edit 2: Alright, once my update goes through it will work with a Dramen stuff (Not a lunar staff yet, thats coming next OSBot update), best of luck!

Hi Tom, I've tested this with the Dramen Staff and it appears to not do anything after it has completed its full inventory of karanbwam fish.

I automatically click the fairy ring, then it runs to the bank and deposits the items, but it stops there with the bank open, and does not run back to the fairy ring. I believe the logic to click the fairy rings back and forth just needs to be added to get it to work right.

Thanks!

6 hours ago, john55 said:

Hi Tom, I've tested this with the Dramen Staff and it appears to not do anything after it has completed its full inventory of karanbwam fish.

I automatically click the fairy ring, then it runs to the bank and deposits the items, but it stops there with the bank open, and does not run back to the fairy ring. I believe the logic to click the fairy rings back and forth just needs to be added to get it to work right.

Thanks!

I tested this with a Dramen staff and it seemed to work fine? I cannot replicate your issue

14 hours ago, tommy619 said:

trial pls

Added

On 12/27/2018 at 2:15 AM, StickyBowls said:

Hi, could I have a trial please?

Thanks in advance.

Added

7 hours ago, Tom said:

I tested this with a Dramen staff and it seemed to work fine? I cannot replicate your issue

Added

Added

Hmm, 

I equip the staff, go to fishing spot, have bait and vessel in inventory, then start script. It fishes full inv and stalls for me. Also I am on mirror mode.

How are you starting script? Maybe its not working with mirror mode.

2 hours ago, john55 said:

Hmm, 

I equip the staff, go to fishing spot, have bait and vessel in inventory, then start script. It fishes full inv and stalls for me. Also I am on mirror mode.

How are you starting script? Maybe its not working with mirror mode.

I'd put my money on it being a mirror mode issue

Only been using this bot for a short time but yet to encounter any bugs with the two spots I have used so very happy with it. 

One implication I would like to see is the option to gut fish whilst barbarian fishing for some efficient cooking xp along with the agility and strength :)
--EDIT--

Actually after looking into it, is gutting fish even worth doing? aha

Edited by Pleasedontban

20 hours ago, Pleasedontban said:

Only been using this bot for a short time but yet to encounter any bugs with the two spots I have used so very happy with it. 

One implication I would like to see is the option to gut fish whilst barbarian fishing for some efficient cooking xp along with the agility and strength :)
--EDIT--

Actually after looking into it, is gutting fish even worth doing? aha

Maybe for iron man