osFisher

Tom

Great script, I especially enjoy the thought you put into anti-ban but wish there was more camera movement and how many clicks the bot made when moving, I understand that webWalking limits the amount of control you have over this.

Would it be possible to add cook fish at fire when fishing in Barbarian Village?

Otherwise it works well and I haven't run into any real issues, would buy again.

thoUGHTVNC

[INFO][Bot #1][02/27 06:31:17 PM]: Looking for spot to fish...
[INFO][Bot #1][02/27 06:31:17 PM]: Found fishing spot... interacting

Found the issue happen again but this time it was quite bad, so this is what the log shows and in game it is just spam clicking the ground, or just now i noticed it quite a distance away spam clicking a tree. The inventory was full at this time.

Not sure why this happens but has been a couple of times now :/

10 hours ago, oneummah said:

Found the issue happen again but this time it was quite bad, so this is what the log shows and in game it is just spam clicking the ground, or just now i noticed it quite a distance away spam clicking a tree. The inventory was full at this time.

Not sure why this happens but has been a couple of times now :/

Where / what were you fishing

4 hours ago, oneummah said:

Sorry my bad, Ottos Grotto Barb fishing, It may also be sometimes I've seen ti when its dropping it just uses the fish on each other vertical optimal sometimes so then it think tis dropped the invent but it hasnt

If there is still a human error feature on the GUI, turn it off. if not, let me know