osFisher

Tom

The bot keeps getting stuck while accessing the bank. The bot goes into the bank and starts emptying the backpack but then the bot just stays in the bank and doesnt exit and continues to fish. I need to babysit the bot all day and its really annoying. The logger doesnt say anything about the "freeze".  Hope this gets fixed soon :)

The bot keeps getting stuck while accessing the bank. The bot goes into the bank and starts emptying the backpack but then the bot just stays in the bank and doesnt exit and continues to fish. I need to babysit the bot all day and its really annoying. The logger doesnt say anything about the "freeze".  Hope this gets fixed soon smile.png

What location is this?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey boi

Any chance you could make the mouse move while fishing, the account keeps logging out because its just sitting there fishing with 0% mouse movements
And the idle timer procs and disconnects me. It does seem like a good fail safe to pretend you're watching a movie. Pretending to take the mouse off screen 
would be better anti ban I think. Oh well just my 2 cents

Hope it helps you lil/average/big boi, also proggie coming in soon!

in ~15min give or take.

• 2 weeks later...

OSBot Version: 2.4.41
Mirror mode (yes/no): no
Easily repeatable (yes/no): yes
Description of bug: Fishing at Catherby, Harpooning for Swordfish/Tuna it keeps getting stuck trying to harpoon for shark which I am not a high enough level to catch, which causes the bot to get stuck continuously clicking the same fishing spot without making progress

OSBot Version: 2.4.41

Mirror mode (yes/no): no

Easily repeatable (yes/no): yes

Description of bug: Fishing at Catherby, Harpooning for Swordfish/Tuna it keeps getting stuck trying to harpoon for shark which I am not a high enough level to catch, which causes the bot to get stuck continuously clicking the same fishing spot without making progress

in fishing guild when u choose sharks, it dose tuna and lobster instead?

The issue has been found, and I have submitted a fix that should be live within the next 12 hours.

Apologies!

The issue has been found, and I have submitted a fix that should be live within the next 12 hours.

Apologies!

Ok thats fixed now but now I get stuck while banking at Catherby too.. http://puu.sh/nmfZU.png

As far as I can tell its that spot, so I have to baby sit and click on the fishing spot again for it to resume

• Maldesto changed the title to osFisher