Any successful botters nowadays?

TapOrSnap

I always read about players getting banned, what to do and what not to do. To be smarter, this and that...

But is there anyone that has been successful botting 2+ accounts recently? Anyone botting 3-4+ accounts successfully?

I think you're wasting your time botting more than one account expecting it to survive a week. If someone can quote me, please do so. Is there even a point in trying to gold farm with multiple accounts anymore with high ban rates lately? 

Please share some knowledge, would love to know! biggrin.png

Edited by TapOrSnap

I don't want methods of gold farming. I just want to know if there's anyone botting more than one account, and how many if so? Maybe some input on how long? 

Not aiming to try and steal players locations so that I can devalue their method..

This is what I was looking for, just proof that there is still potential. How long ago did you take these pics? Was this when ban rates were low? 

You're crazy, all the same script haha. That's a yolo screen shot no doubt about it

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/66671-masterrace-omega-last-script-you-will-ever-need-fishing-combat-woodcutting-cooking-mining/

Test it out, it makes each bot experience unique to help lower ban rates. ^_^

• Like 2