wish the ge was never here lmao

The Hero of Time

I guess you don't know how to GE works hero.... Within the first week of GE, ALL prices are pretty fukd. After a few weeks, when people get the 24 hour block off + are knowing about the GE, prices will slowly go back to normal. Not all prices will go back, nor will they get back to the way they are. But they will get closer to your "normal" prices. Anyway, take advantage of this opportunity and make crazy money merching. Yesterday I was merching 50k / 5 mins. which isnt awful profit with only having 1m in bank.

You should learn to listen when smart, beautiful, strong men try to explain you stuff.

a4755060b31ddb4165b5b1289be17f60.png

755aac0906.jpg

7975f466e0.jpg

its not like i didnt see it comin

I guess you don't know how to GE works hero.... Within the first week of GE, ALL prices are pretty fukd. After a few weeks, when people get the 24 hour block off + are knowing about the GE, prices will slowly go back to normal. Not all prices will go back, nor will they get back to the way they are. But they will get closer to your "normal" prices. Anyway, take advantage of this opportunity and make crazy money merching. Yesterday I was merching 50k / 5 mins. which isnt awful profit with only having 1m in bank.

pls tell me how to "crazy money merching" 

pm me bout it pls <3

Prices will adjust over time but I agree, no doubt there are people manipulating prices out there.

i hope those ppl get banned

yes, it is a bannable offence

pls tell me how to "crazy money merching" 

pm me bout it pls QwPha8E.png

i hope those ppl get banned

yes, it is a bannable offence

Idk if u meant merchning was a bannable offense, cause its not... But idk, buying items at once price, selling them at a higher price. Either join a merch clan, or find an item yourself. And drop a few mil buying it after some testing. then sell for 1+ gp more for lots of profit :D