Khal Caged Ogres

Khaleesi

Bought this few days ago, works semi fine. But you should really appreciate your clients and fix the script. 1. It does not pick up the cannon while going to break 2. When someone else sets cannon near to you, it spam clicks the other persons cannon.

Just bought and seems to have a few problems.

It gets stuck after using a telegrab (sometimes) and when it does telegrab it counts the seed twice.

My paint also wasn't working properly. I couldn't interact with the xp feature and the profit per hour didn't work.

da0308f77625a1e8a5a2c58fce3694eb.png

As you can see 5 seeds but counts as 10 and no profit per hour working. Can't interact with the paint for some reason (the x or the xp) but maybe that's on my end idk.

EDIT: Ok so the paint interaction works but only after the script has been running for awhile which is kinda weird. The telegrab thing happens because when a single seed spawns it will attempt to cast telegrab twice. Which is why I assume it doubles the seedcount. Now, since the seed has already been telegrabbed, the bot will sit there and do nothing since it can't telegrab anything. So this script is effectively broken until that's fixed. I found a workaround by using a randomized auto clicker to cancel the telegrab spell which will resume the bot. However, this should definitely be fixed. I have the majority of your scripts purchased and I really like them but hopefully this can be resolved within a timely manner.

Edited by DyQuest

• Khaleesi changed the title to Khal Caged Ogres