Khal Caged Ogres

Khaleesi

How are you getting that xp/hr? What's your set up? I'm using black d'hide chaps, rangers tunic, robin hood, fury, archers ring, blowpipe w/ steel darts. I used to have ranger boots too but I only noticed a 2k difference

EDIT: woops sorry didn't realize I triple posted. Not sure on the rules on that, so I guess I should go read the forum rules now ha. Sorry mods, merge them if you don't want it to be a triple post. I'm not spamming though, I'm actually contributing to the thread.

im a zerk pure so i use void ranger boots fury archers ring (i) 

blowpipe - adamant darts 

• Like 1

Got two proggies today.

One in the morning.

ZtHc5zL.png

Needed to refill blowpipe

And one I just came home to, that it was stuck on needing an authy code on login, it was only about a few thousand xp/hr short on rage so I mustve gotten to it right when it happened.

bmflP2Y.png

don't you lose a lot of money using blowpipe?

• Like 1

don't you lose a lot of money using blowpipe?

yea probably, but I was going for fastest xp possible, It's like 1-2m every 10 hours or something which is like 700k xp+ for me, worth it. I honestly always got shitty $/hr but thats cuz I always got a shitton of seeds that were 1k but automatically on the telegrab list. I am going to change it to strictly snapdragon and ranaar next time.

• Like 1

Bot is running fine for me, one thing that buggs me is that it keeps clicking the ogre it's allready attacking. If it could like relax after it clicked an ogre until it was dead it'd be more "safe" i think smile.png

STlIfoM.pngHere's an 1 hour proggy with Bone bolts, really cheap and decent xp ! smile.png got that using void setup 

Thx, does it click the ogre all the time or just few times?

It sometimes clicks it like 2-3 times, but I gues slegit players click npc more times too right?

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

im having a problem now with 0.12 where it says interacting with orge then doesn't attack again, theres no error i can get a screen cap if you want one?

Tommy 

1) Make sure you are using fixed screen mode

2) Load the mirror properly, don't login to the base client before opening mirror.

Sure get me a screen, but will probs be fixed it you did 2 above things wink.png

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

• Khaleesi changed the title to Khal Caged Ogres