Khal Caged Ogres

Khaleesi

hey a pure range account of mine was banned yesterday after getting reported for trying to attack a ogre someone was splashing on for like 20 mins, there was no error or anything! is there anyway it wont attack other peoples ogres? 

thanks 

Tom.

I'll take a look at this.

the bots having problems telegrabbing items again no error! -.- 

cheers 

Tom

I ran yesterday for 12 hours without having any troubles telegrabbing.

+ Use the proper template I provided to report a bug, the info you gave me is baiscly useless...

Khaleesi

hey a pure range account of mine was banned yesterday after getting reported for trying to attack a ogre someone was splashing on for like 20 mins, there was no error or anything! is there anyway it wont attack other peoples ogres? 

thanks 

Tom.

Quit lying, you were caught (the day after you posted this) reporting another user of mine for using Khal Ogres in-game. 

daeb583244.png (just looked up your account, not banned)

xepxr6.jpg Proof you f'd over another user of mine.

Fortunately one report doesn't do much so he's not banned. Don't be such a hypocrite next time.

• Like 1

+ Use the proper template I provided to report a bug, the info you gave me is baiscly useless...

Khaleesi

Quit lying, you were caught (the day after you posted this) reporting another user of mine for using Khal Ogres in-game. 

Fortunately one report doesn't do much so he's not banned. Don't be such a hypocrite next time.

That guy is a dickhead.

Should post his RSN on the forum get him banned for real this time.

dont bot on that account, the account that was banned was x_xr3ng3dx x 

and how did i know this cause he kept attacking the same orges as me every time!  its doing the tele grab thing as we speak ill take a look at doing you a bug report now ! 

335e7x0.png

and fapper smd son, i pay far to much money to this website to get banned for that :L 

dont bot on that account, the account that was banned was x_xr3ng3dx x 

and how did i know this cause he kept attacking the same orges as me every time!  its doing the tele grab thing as we speak ill take a look at doing you a bug report now ! 

335e7x0.png

and fapper smd son, i pay far to much money to this website to get banned for that :L 

Karma. You cry over losing an account when you're clearly breaking RS rules (which is bound to happen) and then you go out of your way to report others? Come on man.

Looking into the bugs.

Khaleesi

okay - gear and set up standard pure gear archers robin fury ect, with a blowpipe with adam darts 

using pots and tele grab 

find the picture below! 

vo5469.png

I never understood why botters report other botters.. just making Jagex look into the pattern of the script and add it to their detection lol

its a pker i was in pvp worlds this kid keeps attacking me void ranger d bow then step in bank, few days later he's there botting so.... im sure you would do the same :L 

its a pker i was in pvp worlds this kid keeps attacking me void ranger d bow then step in bank, few days later he's there botting so.... im sure you would do the same :L 

Hell no...why would I want to increase the chance of my own account getting banned for using the same script.

And the coincidence of that happening is mindblowing.

• Khaleesi changed the title to Khal Caged Ogres