Khal Caged Ogres

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

I had two accounts temp banned using this script. At the first one I was not quite sure which script caused it, but apa's sand crabs and fruity's nmz seem quite bulletproof when used moderate. 

Well, then I tested it and put another account there, not doing long sessions, ranging with potions, cannon and telegrab. I only set it to telegrab the curved/long bones, snapdragon, torstol and ranarr seed's so it does this as few times as possible, as this looks really botlike. (it will always try to telegrab the item twice)

Worked fine from 50 till 73 range, but then: BAM, ban.

I think the telegrabbing caused the ban. Apart form that it's a great script.

Edited by Ln00c

On 6/6/2018 at 8:38 AM, cashincp said:

Hey , love the gui layout and reviews about the trainer. Would i be able to give to a short test run for a day or 2? been looking for a cannoner and fighter  with tele grab options. would be greatly apperciated,

Activated the trial

19 hours ago, Ln00c said:

I had two accounts temp banned using this script. At the first one I was not quite sure which script caused it, but apa's sand crabs and fruity's nmz seem quite bulletproof when used moderate. 

Well, then I tested it and put another account there, not doing long sessions, ranging with potions, cannon and telegrab. I only set it to telegrab the curved/long bones, snapdragon, torstol and ranarr seed's so it does this as few times as possible, as this looks really botlike. (it will always try to telegrab the item twice)

Worked fine from 50 till 73 range, but then: BAM, ban.

I think the telegrabbing caused the ban. Apart form that it's a great script.

Will take a look at the telegrabbing, shouldn't be usising it twice obviously :/

So quick thought man can you make it reload the cannon like mid round? or have an option where it reloads randomly i think this would make it look more human like? I think it just wants sometime waiting for the cannon to be empty and then reload. I feel you could gain a little bit more xp doing this. Love the script though too. High alch maybe could be another option so you can alch items you want while also cannoning I fell that could be a good double whammy for both magic and range. 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

That's very unfortunate :/

Yeah, all part of the game though. (Literally)
Just trying to give feedback, seeing as I didn't run it long.
Didn't use telegrab, was ranging + cannoning.
I feel like a QOL update would be to have it reload the cannon at intervals maybe between 15-2 remaining.
Having it reload instantly after it runs out is a little off.

• Khaleesi changed the title to Khal Caged Ogres