Proxy Setup [Purchase --> Client Configuration]

Tyrael

I am having a problem with my proxy from virmach. I put in the ip for host name, "1080" for port, "root" for proxy name, and the root password for the password. I get into the client and when I select an account and press  continue, my  client freezes. I checked the log and it says that the connection to the proxy timed out. I assume that I am entering information wrong into the proxy but I've tried every combination of information I have for the proxy. Any help would be awesome, thx.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 3/6/2017 at 4:22 AM, Tylersbored said:

I am having a problem with my proxy from virmach. I put in the ip for host name, "1080" for port, "root" for proxy name, and the root password for the password. I get into the client and when I select an account and press  continue, my  client freezes. I checked the log and it says that the connection to the proxy timed out. I assume that I am entering information wrong into the proxy but I've tried every combination of information I have for the proxy. Any help would be awesome, thx.

lmfaooo im having this  very same fking issue. Proxy works everywhere else but osbot. The fuck?!

Edited by smoked125

On 06/03/2017 at 3:22 AM, Tylersbored said:

I've had an issue with this before, I requested an ip change and it worked after that but from my experience virmach proxies are pretty shitty

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...