Investing in Stocks

Kittens

If you don't know what you're doing. Use a broker. Nuff said

brokers are jst after more money never trust them...... i know brokers who ripped ppl off and other crap fk brokers buddy.

or learn yourself and keep what you make. But don't get too deep, try penny stocks

penny stocks suck completely........ set aside a certain amount to invest in stocks not everything u have

Penny stocks you can only make three trades in a week unless you've got 25K to drop in an account.

Gonna have to agree with Tupac on this one.

go learn abt stocks pl0x

People definitely need to research and study stocks before even considering investing. Try Penny stocks first, identify and learn trends etc etc.

fk penny stocks. Literally not even worth wasting time or money on them

Just keep in mind you're playing a big game, with a lot of players who are a lot  smarter and informed than you, with your money.

I'm not saying you shouldn't do it because I don't know how good of a player you are / could be and since it's a big game there are a lot of rewards to be shared, but be cautious.

Know your place as a player in the game.

A true investor is a psychologist, mathematician, sociologist, economist, data analyst, historian, etc... not a gambler, if it ever feels like you're gambling: quit immediatly, even if you're down.

• Like 1

Not a spam post. i don't recommend this in the slightest. 

yeah thats cool if you dont recoomend it considering you have zero knowledge about stocks. Its more than just "stocks" you have to look at a company and determine if its going anywhere and will be here years later to come and is successful. Hell I know friends who always buy apple stock right before a new iphone is released and wait to sell the stock when apple releases how many iphones theyve sold after 1-2 quarters and they make great money. so yes you are spamming end of story.

Fuck penny stocks, Grand Exchange bitches!tongue.png

lol? ther is no G.E. irl lel

i'm Bill Gates, bich

omg no wai

why take advice from you when i can watching wolf of wall street

u do realize what happens in movies doesn't happen irL?

I am not Shakur the troller...whatever that means.

nvm then.

Just keep in mind you're playing a big game, with a lot of players who are a lot  smarter and informed than you, with your money.

I'm not saying you shouldn't do it because I don't know how good of a player you are / could be and since it's a big game there are a lot of rewards to be shared, but be cautious.

Know your place as a player in the game.

A true investor is a psychologist, mathematician, sociologist, economist, data analyst, historian, etc... not a gambler, if it ever feels like you're gambling: quit immediatly, even if you're down.

yes its a game with lots of other smarter people than you but do realize that not everyone is super smart. its not big of a game when you invest just a small amount instead of having your money sitting around doing nothing and gaining no value etc and just losing it cuz of inflation and etc.

also like i said above you have to look at a company and see if its going anywhere. Hell back when apple released the first iphone i was like pshhh what a lame company and didnt like it yet now they're worth  over 750 billion dollars and have like 200 billion dollars cash sitting in offshore accounts outside of the USA....... hell i dont think anyone could have seen that but still looking for companies that make a good product and have good goals/mission statements etc and bring in good profits etc are worth investing in. Not saying you should invest all you have cause thats like gambling your money away frankly. 

brokers are jst after more money never trust them...... i know brokers who ripped ppl off and other crap fk brokers buddy.

penny stocks suck completely........ set aside a certain amount to invest in stocks not everything u have

go learn abt stocks pl0x

fk penny stocks. Literally not even worth wasting time or money on them

Not all brokers are money grabbers. There are plently of great reputable brokers, plus it's a great way to learn about stocks if you have a broker with the heart of a teacher. That's important.

Not all brokers are money grabbers. There are plently of great reputable brokers, plus it's a great way to learn about stocks if you have a broker with the heart of a teacher. That's important.

fk brokers mate. in this cruel world you have a better chance of being struck by lightning than finding a good broker who actually cares about you and not just the money you have to invest. end of story.