πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

GOTR script trial was great! Worked out really well, though i did notice it got stuck after completing rune mysteries with the like... quest scroll interface staying up that lists your rewards and such. That could have been just me being impatient, though i did let it sit there for a minute or a minute and a half.

Overall 10/10, loved it. Would it be possible to give the Agility script a trial-run as well?

2 hours ago, Sumisuwu said:

GOTR script trial was great! Worked out really well, though i did notice it got stuck after completing rune mysteries with the like... quest scroll interface staying up that lists your rewards and such. That could have been just me being impatient, though i did let it sit there for a minute or a minute and a half.

Overall 10/10, loved it. Would it be possible to give the Agility script a trial-run as well?

Will take a look at that interface, thx for letting me know!
Enjoy the trial

56 minutes ago, faddyelk said:

Script name: Khal AIO Thieving

Β 

- trial length: 24 hours

Β 

- Reason for trial: I would love to see this thieving script in action! Looking to make some money while I'm in class

Β 

- Are you going to give feedback on the script?: Of course :)

Β 

Have fun! :D

2 hours ago, 749339730 said:

Need Guardians of the Rift Trial please.

Enjoy!

9 minutes ago, akkosrs said:

-Β ScriptΒ name Fishing trawler Khal

- trial length 23hrs 59s and 999ms

Β 

- Reason for trial: got recommended you as a great script provider and i want to test the scripts im planning on using before i start buying

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? yes i will:)

ty in advance

Β 

No trials on that script :/