πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

As promised I'm back, the script is still running, and has been running smooth for over 9 hours straight, I do not have graceful or stamina boosting potions so my points are low and I understand that. I have achieved 35 to 62 farming overnight and gotten enough points for the watering can, the auto weeding and within the next hour or so enough points for the full farming outfit, I will vouch on the most basic of accounts the script runs perfect without any breaks. and although I no longer really need this script, I now have faith in the author and their script building. Thank you Khal, if I decide I want to max out my GIM, this is the script ill Buy, I'm excited to try out the others.Β 

image_2022-12-06_091945441.png

6 hours ago, blessthyfallen said:

As promised I'm back, the script is still running, and has been running smooth for over 9 hours straight, I do not have graceful or stamina boosting potions so my points are low and I understand that. I have achieved 35 to 62 farming overnight and gotten enough points for the watering can, the auto weeding and within the next hour or so enough points for the full farming outfit, I will vouch on the most basic of accounts the script runs perfect without any breaks. and although I no longer really need this script, I now have faith in the author and their script building. Thank you Khal, if I decide I want to max out my GIM, this is the script ill Buy, I'm excited to try out the others.Β 

image_2022-12-06_091945441.png

Glad to hear you liked the script :)

3 hours ago, Iron Tasty said:

Hi, I previously moved from one site to another after high ban rates... Before I spend more money gold farming bots, canΒ  try wintertodt?Β 

Β 

3 hours ago, BottingAndy said:

Could I have a wintertodt trial so I can decide if I want it or no? Thanks in advance :)

Enjoy!