πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

Hello Buddy!

Β 

I will probably buy this script. Been looking back and forward on it for some time now. Just found out the trials and would be gladly to try it and give some feedback and buy it right after. Cheers mate, invested alot of scripts over these months, so i will buy yours aswell

Β 

wub.png

Β 

Trial Request

- Script name: Khal Blast Furnace

- Your member number: 141875

Β 

Β 

Edited by pandakills
  • Like 1

AIO Agility

Wait, so if we buy a script and are not satisfied, you will refund?

This has been one reason why I've always been hesitant on buying scripts, because I am scared I will not like it and then it will be a waste of 10 dollars :/

Β 

Hi, short answer: NO. I told that guy I'd personally refund him since he wasn't eligable for a trial.

Β 

OSBot handles refunds and you'll get one if the script does not hold what it promises. For example if I tell put "this script is absolutely flawless and does all agility courses" but then half of them are broken and I don't fix them, then you'd get a refund. An example of a non-refund is "omg this script got me banned".

Β 

However, to avoid confusion and unsatisfied customers, I offer free trials to all of my scripts so that you may try it before purchasing. smile.png

Β 

Hope that answers your question,

Β 

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Script : Khaleesi's Blast Furnace

Β 

Trial Report :

Β 

Might be one of the most stable scripts I ever used ( so far ).

Been running it 3 hour constant > break > 5 hours.

Absolutely perfect. Well done Khaleesi happy.png

Β 

Bugs and/or Missclicks :

Β 

Only issue is found was that it missclicks next to the roller band, where you put the ores when your running to it. But thats it.. Great man! Looking forward buying it. wub.png
Β 

• Like 1

• Khaleesi changed the title to πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT