πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

I purchased the woodcutter, thieving, and wintertodt ones and got 3 accounts banned very fast. I didn't bot for too long and put fair breaks but I guess it's just not for me.

Is it possible to get a refund? I'm not sure how it works but you can remove the scripts from my account if that's possible

Edited by mithores

13 hours ago, Rabjik said:

Trial for the woodcutting script please, thanks in advance.

Enjoy the trial

12 hours ago, mithores said:

I purchased the woodcutter, thieving, and wintertodt ones and got 3 accounts banned very fast. I didn't bot for too long and put fair breaks but I guess it's just not for me.

Is it possible to get a refund? I'm not sure how it works but you can remove the scripts from my account if that's possible

Well there are a ton of factors you have to take in mind when botting :)
https://osbot.org/forum/forum/210-refunds-appeals/

20 hours ago, chrislapenski said:
On 2/26/2015 at 3:19 PM, Khaleesi said:

Β 

There is always a chance to get banned when botting, even with top tier scripts...
That is the risk YOU take. If you were botting your main you should have used mirror to prevent quick banns.

Here look as some of the proggies my users posted over the past few days:
screenshot_13_06_2022-05_47_35.png
B0BC6D67-85AF-4FC5-AF60-2E79DBDA2103.jpg
screenshot_05_06_2022-19_10_32.png
screenshot_01_06_2022-16_54_48.png

screenshot_25_05_2022-22_58_23.png

Edited by Khaleesi

3 hours ago, lukazas said:

bought cooker- pretty good,

I've been making wines and wondering if theres any delay somewhere where I can adjust the speed ? was looking for slower but would run a faster mode sometimes also.

also why break setting log me off instead of just stand afk? i have my breaks 2-3min each 10 min or soΒ 

Use the human idle option, it does play with the delays to mimic a users that's watchinig a movie or whatever :D
Because it's supposed to log you off when you are going for a break, that's how it's designed.

Edited by Khaleesi