🔥 KHAL SCRIPTS 🔥 HIGHEST QUALITY 🔥 BEST REVIEWS 🔥 LOWEST BANRATES 🔥 TRIALS AVAILABLE 🔥 DISCORD SUPPORT 🔥 ALMOST EVERY SKILL 🔥 CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER 🔥 DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

On 5/18/2020 at 9:10 PM, wormtail39 said:

Request Template:

- Script name: Khal winterdot

- trial length: ~72 hours (or 1/2 days)

- Reason for trial: I have purchased two scripts from you agility and experiments i was verry pleased with the experiments script! really helped me makeing pures back when i played rs! however slightly less pleased with the agility script though it was years ago that i last used it! Anyway i have decided to come back to rs by makeing an iron so i was planning to bot to 99 fm and 83 hunter and maby 80 rc To get the painfull skills out the way and get to the fun (i would most likely use your skripts for these aswell), anyway! i want to test how realistic this would be to do by running this script on my fresh iron over a couple of days, i dont plan to suicide bot the account but i would like to see if letting the bot run for 3-5 hours a day with breaks gets the account banned and how much progress this kind of botting would make on the account to gaige how realistic my goals are( i havent botted or played rs in a long time), and how well the skript works (whether it does awkward things like running around like a headless chicken lol) also the account is a 10 hp iron so i want to see how it handles haveing such low hp. So i would really apreciate it if you would grant me this trial :) and would also really apreciate any advice u might have on how likely it would be to get banned doing this plan (99 fm 83 hunter 80 rc slowly over a  month or so) ANY advice would be much apreciated!

- are you going to give feedback on this script? i will indeed! 

unfortuently my accoutn was banned day 1 of attempting to bot :/ so thats kinda my return to runescape ended lol but the skript was verry good i guess i just got unlucky. oh well. 

On 5/21/2020 at 11:07 PM, max109 said:

- Script name: MLM

- trial length: ~2 days

- Reason for trial: i'm searching for what script i want to buy

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script?: Absolutely!

Thanks

Hey, sorry to be a burden but i didn't realize you activated my trial right away when i asked so i didn't get much of a chance to trial it. I've just bought OSBOT VIP. if you could give me another 24 hours then i'd appreciate it. 

Also the agility bot as im planning to run mlm and agility throughout the day. If all works out i'll be purchasing both. thanks

Edited by max109

On 2/26/2015 at 3:19 PM, Khaleesi said:

Khal Scripts #1 Bots

Thx to all my supporters I can now say my bots are [Best] and most [Complete] bots available.
Bann rates are significantly lower than any Competitor!

~ Click any of the images below to go to the scripts' topic for additional information ~
~ Feel free to request a trial for all the Scripts below! ~

k7M7ss8.pngd398DNR.pngqPTMzqn.pngXPy0dkn.png37AO6C2.pnglCxCXdb.png

8fYLXHW.png7AUakDM.png4nbIUAv.pngvlpMWGn.pngWqZVUhc.png2E0h6yG.png

4c1q5Lt.pngyIj9eMM.pnglbVsfGv.pngYKvh56N.pngpQuEMGZ.pngHVhkfOO.png

YfqPNYi.pngcOkSb9G.pngv8K90aU.png

Happy Botting!
Khaleesi

Discord_server.png

- Script name Khal Fletcher

- trial length 2 days

- Reason for trial I'm thinking about purchasing it but for one, I've never purchased a script before so I think this will be a great opportunity for me to test out the script.

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? Yes i will  it wont be profesional but i will try my best.

2 hours ago, max109 said:

Hey, sorry to be a burden but i didn't realize you activated my trial right away when i asked so i didn't get much of a chance to trial it. I've just bought OSBOT VIP. if you could give me another 24 hours then i'd appreciate it. 

Also the agility bot as im planning to run mlm and agility throughout the day. If all works out i'll be purchasing both. thanks

reativated it :D

1 hour ago, mgsx said:

- Script name: Khal RockCrabs

- trial length: 24 hours

- Reason for trial: looking to see how well i can use this bot for future accounts

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script?: of course brother

Thank you!

Enjoy!

1 hour ago, Jheremmy057 said:

- Script name Khal Fletcher

- trial length 2 days

- Reason for trial I'm thinking about purchasing it but for one, I've never purchased a script before so I think this will be a great opportunity for me to test out the script.

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script? Yes i will  it wont be profesional but i will try my best.

Enjoy!

5 hours ago, max109 said:

When doing agility do like max 1-2h a day :)
Should be safe ^^

Edited by Khaleesi

7 hours ago, Gadbwuah said:

- Script name: Khal RockCrabs

- trial length: As long as possible :)

- Reason for trial: want to check out the script before purchasing

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script?: I give a review after my trial

Thanks dude!

Enjoy!

6 hours ago, Warp Roelofs said:

- Script name:

Khal Mort Myre Fungus

- trial length: 2 days if possible :)

- Reason for trial: I would like to see how the script operates before purchasing it!

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script?: I will be leaving feedback on both this thread and ur other one!

Thanks!

Only doing 24h trials :)
Enjoy it!

• Khaleesi changed the title to 🔥 KHAL SCRIPTS 🔥 HIGHEST QUALITY 🔥 BEST REVIEWS 🔥 LOWEST BANRATES 🔥 TRIALS AVAILABLE 🔥 DISCORD SUPPORT 🔥 ALMOST EVERY SKILL 🔥 CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER 🔥 DEDICATED SUPPORT