πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

Script name Warriors guild

Β 

- trial length 24 hrs

Β 

- Reason for trial - Looking to purchase a warriorguildΒ script as your giving a free trial ill try ur script please i have purchased many in the pastΒ :)

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script?Β DefinitelyΒ anything to help improve the script/ opinion- looks great tho

48 minutes ago, spectre007 said:

please give me trial for barrel script. thanks

Β 

10 hours ago, shook2 said:

Tutorial Island

6hours!

Got a method for doing runecraft, will pay and donate some money for the script!

Thank you!!

Β 

On 4-11-2017 at 10:48 AM, sixhunnid said:

would like to see the quality of the aio runecrafting script if it supports abyss, good shit if i can use it

and also pest control if possible

Β 

On 2-11-2017 at 7:17 PM, brystermaguire said:

Script name Warriors guild

Β 

- trial length 24 hrs

Β 

- Reason for trial - Looking to purchase a warriorguildΒ script as your giving a free trial ill try ur script please i have purchased many in the pastΒ :)

Β 

- Are you ging to give feedback on the script?Β DefinitelyΒ anything to help improve the script/ opinion- looks great tho

Enjoy the trials

On 3-11-2017 at 4:04 AM, Gucci said:

Hi I would like to purchase a private script

Add my skype:
khaleesi.bot

hey there @Khaleesi! loving your scripts so much! wondering if i can try the crafting one, need to do some glassmaking and wondering if this is working or not!

some scripts ive tried here and other sites have been down for glassblowing, looking for a reliable one!

thank you!

Edited by AMMO

• Khaleesi changed the title to πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT