πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT

Khaleesi

- Script name = Khal PCΒ 

Β 

- trial length? =Β as much as willing to allow

Β 

- Reason for trial =Β The free scripts are not cutting it for me, and i have been looking for a good combat training script and im at the point now that i am willing to pay for it but just want to try it out if possible and all your scripts seem to get a lot of positive praise.Β 

Β 

- Are you going to give feedback on the script? = i will give feedback on the script after the trial is over and will make note on bugs if any and anything i may notice.Β 

Β 

thank you

Β 

• Like 1

Had the pc trial running for like 2 hours or so. one thing i notice with this and with other is that there isnt enough clicking. When i play i click the monster a couple times while im attacking. i think that would make bots in general more human like. Also it gets boats fast, very fast, faster than i can click i mean its like i dont even boat. i would say slow it down just a little and maybe have it miss a boat or two an hour. other than that i will be purchasing this for my next character in the next month. thank you for the trial. how does the barrel buster work? i cant use it currently but looks like something i would be interested in. thank you.Β 

Had the pc trial running for like 2 hours or so. one thing i notice with this and with other is that there isnt enough clicking. When i play i click the monster a couple times while im attacking. i think that would make bots in general more human like. Also it gets boats fast, very fast, faster than i can click i mean its like i dont even boat. i would say slow it down just a little and maybe have it miss a boat or two an hour. other than that i will be purchasing this for my next character in the next month. thank you for the trial. how does the barrel buster work? i cant use it currently but looks like something i would be interested in. thank you.Β 

Β 

You are saying the exact opposite of what all the rest says ... xD

Most want to get in fast so it never misses + no spamm clicks bcs it looks bot like :/

Β 

Do you mean the barrel script in Warrior guild?

There is a video on the topic on how it works

Hi Khaleesi,

Β 

Hope all is well. For some reason I couldn't send you a PM since there is a limit on 1 an hour for a newcomer like myself. I was wondering how much a private combat and magic script would be from you? Considering coming back to runescape and I want to make a pure but I do not have the time to train 94 magic or combat stats 80+ legitimately. Thanks!

• Khaleesi changed the title to πŸ”₯ KHAL SCRIPTS πŸ”₯ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ”₯ BEST REVIEWS πŸ”₯ LOWEST BANRATES πŸ”₯ TRIALS AVAILABLE πŸ”₯ DISCORD SUPPORT πŸ”₯ ALMOST EVERY SKILL πŸ”₯ CUSTOM BREAKMANAGER πŸ”₯ DEDICATED SUPPORT