Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

The waterbirth AFK mode doesn't really work. When walking back it stucks on it's way back because it gets attacked by another rock crab on the east. Maybe you can make it just stand on 1 place and only make it move if the rock crabs aren't agressive anymore? :)

Sometimes it makes some strange camera movements aswell, i think that shouldn't be needed at AFK mode.

The waterbirth AFK mode doesn't really work. When walking back it stucks on it's way back because it gets attacked by another rock crab on the east. Maybe you can make it just stand on 1 place and only make it move if the rock crabs aren't agressive anymore? smile.png

Sometimes it makes some strange camera movements aswell, i think that shouldn't be needed at AFK mode.

alright I will make some more changes to waterbirth today

• Like 1

When I start it it just stays there doing nothing. I did not tick anything except (AFK) and Always use cave. I have tried starting the script at Rockcrabs location and also at seers bank. Just nothing happens.

walking is a little messed up right now, start it at the east crabs right now, hopefully an update will be pushed soon. AFK mode only works if you tick AFK [use my spot] also, however, if you start it in the bank, while in AFK mode, it won't move, that's how it's designed to work. If you want to use AFK, find your spot, then start the script, but sadly AFK mode is a bit off right now. I recommend only using east crabs right now, and starting it very close to them. 

• Like 1

Welp. Thought id leave the script or a week and see if it would be fixed when i came back but.

i like how you have fixed resetting crabs and actually banking/walking to the crabs(ish) but there is still some bugs that wont allow me to leave it alone.

Few bugs:

Doesn't use teleport tab. it walks from crabs to bank even though inv contains 50+ tele tabs

Cant walk to crabs without going back and forth (In  a random place each time).

Since buying the script i haven't been able to let it run on its own without me correcting its mistakes. Quiet disappointing to say i heard alot of good stuff about it.

Hey czar,

Currently my load inventory isnt updating and is stuck at what it previously was, could you push an update to fix this please :3

Also, my guy wont attack crabs with anti mode ticked :3

done, both fixed in version 2.64

if you want to bot in the meantime, there is a file in user/OSBot/Data/ called cc.cfg or pfc.cfg

open it and that is your inventory file, you can rename the food etc until this update is live

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs