Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Make sure you set your bank pin in the OSBot account manager dude, the script doesn't handle anything account-related, it only bots :P The OSBot client handles logging in, banking, break handler etc etc, for security reasons I guess :D

As for waterbirth, the option is there, I have given a 24hr trial good luck ;)

• Like 1

Unlucky man, easter is coming up so the ban rate will be non-existent hopefully, which means 24/7 botting without bans ^^ :D

For the time being, make sure to just log out during rs twitch livestreams, reply to in-game chat, appear non-botlike (with gear), delete jagexcache to avoid linked accounts etc etc

Hey, still can't get the rock crabs to work correctly. Everytime I start it does nothing now. Before it'd just log me out after like 30 minutes of working correctly. Can I get some help please

Not sure what the problem is, but for me it's working fine at east rock crabs. If you are using waterbirth island please let me know if there are any bugs, since it is still in beta and I want to have as many testers as possible ^^ biggrin.png 

If you ever have an error, just state the options you selected in the setup, and how the error happened etc etc so I can fix it ASAP smile.png But with default options, it's working like a charm atm, with 10x lobsters and default activity level, default settings.

Remember to load inventory so you don't always go bank, and set some food just in case. The bot gets confused if there is no food and it will just go to bank, even if you don't need food. So just grab a lobster or two, (even if you don't need) and let the bot do it's magic :)

8 hr proggy from an account i just made today just to have as a pker, hopefully doesn't get banned tomorrow. lol

86f440627c1a1456ed9de6001c24af45.png

8 hour proggy, awesome ^^ biggrin.png just make sure to use some breaks etc to stay under the radar ^^ biggrin.png

Edited by Czar