Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

[ERROR][bot #1][12/28 10:55:35 PM]: Error in script executor!

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: bound must be positive

at java.util.Random.nextInt(Unknown Source)

at org.osbot.rs07.script.MethodProvider.random(qc:141)

at COn.a(jj:3782)

at auX.onLoop(jj:1094)

at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(jh:93)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 10:56:16 PM]: Terminating script Perfect Crabs...

[iNFO][bot #1][12/28 10:56:16 PM]: Script Perfect Crabs has exited!

Czar, Any reason why this script lags out my whole pc while its running?

Doesn't do this using any other scripts

At the minute the script is consistently clicking the same spot on mini map and not attacking crabs. using mirror mode on a level 3

EDIT: Script is now working again although still really laggy.

Edited by Leet07
  • Like 1

Close the custom czarbot developer console, it uses up slightly more ram depending on your pc's specs, in the next version I will add a checkbox option to hide/show the czarbot console by default

I always hide the development console however i've got 6GB Ram and a 2.93GHz Processor and it lags like crazy with 2 bots running. with 40mb internet connection

Now the bot is just spinning 360 degrees not even attacking any crabs. can u screenshare with me please?

• Like 1

I had to turn off world switcher, one guy had so many problems (due to his incorrect usage!) and I didn't want to cause a panic sad.png

Anyhow, I will most likely re-introduce it with an anti-fail system, after all, it's just a number, it's VERY hard to mess up tongue.png

As for cpu usage, I have worse pc specs and I haven't had a single fps drop ever, only when I run the script for 48+ hours non stop it starts being a tinnnny bit laggy, but other than that i'm not sure what to say, perhaps just allow osbot to use more ram (i set it to -1255) and the bot runs so smooth

EDIT: New update:

- Script cycle is now faster from ~200 millseconds (1/3 of a tick) to ~40 milliseconds

- Re-introduced the world hopper, added a paint display for how many players in your side

- Rock crab attack movement sped up

update will be live within a few hours, good luck all ! biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

I had to turn off world switcher, one guy had so many problems (due to his incorrect usage!) and I didn't want to cause a panic sad.png

Anyhow, I will most likely re-introduce it with an anti-fail system, after all, it's just a number, it's VERY hard to mess up tongue.png

As for cpu usage, I have worse pc specs and I haven't had a single fps drop ever, only when I run the script for 48+ hours non stop it starts being a tinnnny bit laggy, but other than that i'm not sure what to say, perhaps just allow osbot to use more ram (i set it to -1255) and the bot runs so smooth

EDIT: New update:

- Script cycle is now faster from ~200 millseconds (1/3 of a tick) to ~40 milliseconds

- Re-introduced the world hopper, added a paint display for how many players in your side

- Rock crab attack movement sped up

update will be live within a few hours, good luck all ! biggrin.png

Can you please explain how to set osbot to use more ram?

hello, just purchased this script and was wondering if blowpipe was supported. as i tried to launch but the bot just stood there. ran it again with knives instead and worked perfect. something i did wrong or if it is the blowpipe is there any way you can make the bot support it for maximum exp. sorry for the trouble. lmk what you think.

Using the mirrored client, whenever it walks away to reset crabs, it just sits there and stops. The game will auto log me out for inactivity, the bot will log me back in, and it will just contiune this cycle until I stop the script.

hello, just purchased this script and was wondering if blowpipe was supported. as i tried to launch but the bot just stood there. ran it again with knives instead and worked perfect. something i did wrong or if it is the blowpipe is there any way you can make the bot support it for maximum exp. sorry for the trouble. lmk what you think.

I was having the same problem. If you are using darts/blowpipe it will not do anything. The reason is you need to have arrows equipped... and it will work. Try it out. I think this has to do with his check for arrows with a bow and the darts/blowpipe registering as a bow.

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs