Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Hi Czar,

Just bought this script and it runs wonderfully!

Just a few things I noticed though:

• If you have knives equipped to train range, the script won't attack once it reaches the crabs, it will just stand in the same place not doing anything! Similar to my other message here, regarding the crawler script.

• Although not necessary, being able to loot caskets would be nice too!

For anyone else trying to use knives (and maybe darts) with the same problem as me, this can be resolved by equipping some arrows. This seems to make the bot think you have ammo and so it will attack as normal! I don't know how the bot will function when you run out of knives mind you!

Also, I have sent you a PM Czar!

• Like 1

Hi there, found another situation where it gets stuck, this is what happened those times before, works on the rocks aswell

The script thinks it is engaging, but it just stands there until log out because the crab doesnt reach the player.

think that's the final thing i could find, as it occurs rarely. 

post-181282-0-42697200-1447899605_thumb.png

• Like 1

Hi there, found another situation where it gets stuck, this is what happened those times before, works on the rocks aswell

The script thinks it is engaging, but it just stands there until log out because the crab doesnt reach the player.

think that's the final thing i could find, as it occurs rarely. 

Will fix ASAP, thanks for the feedback :D

It works very rarley, I always start it at camelot bank it gets to the crabs with out any problems, but then crabs stop beeing aggresive it just stops, or if you set it up as "afk at any spot" it will stand in some spot where are no crabs and do nothing untill it logs out, cant really get it going for a long period of time it just keeps braking. I will try it now and i'll post what it says in console.

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs