Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Wassup Czar, so I've been using this bot weekly and its normally great you know the usual flaws, i'd have it on for 3-4 hours then it'd crash or w.e and i'd end up with like 30k exp trained, or something cuz it ends up running to the trees and not going back or, it'd end up keep clicking trying to telly and wouldnt or w.e

But recently i've had a MAJOR issue, the last 2 times I used this bot (last week) I found myself logged out and when I logged in I WAS DEAD IN LUMBRIDGE,

Idk whats been going on, and would not like to test it again, one time I logged in and I had 3 hp, and still had like 16 tuna's left and almost shit my pants, hopefully this gets fixed, :s I'll try to copy and paste the error message if it happens again, but why wouldnt it eat the rest of the food???

Oh and 1 more thing, it tends to NOT hop if a cannon is near, and also Idk if it works but can you add a option to telly with runes or a teletab. :s

Thanks bud

Bought this last night, when using west crabs option it runs to the east crab side when it's doing the runout, then goes north and south a couple times, then heads back towards the west crab side. It takes a long time to get back to the west side as sometime it just goes back and forth between squares that are 2 away from each other. It took 2 minutes to get back to the west side and it stopped at the mining area for an extra one after that before going to attack crabs.

Maybe it's just my problem, not sure though. Wanted to post and see if there was anything that could fix it. Thanks for the script though, range levels are coming nicely :)

Edited by blakeb

Back to report again. Using east this time. Things are going better. Sometimes it gets stuck when going to the cave to reset the crabs, it will just stand outside with nothing going on. I've also experienced the bug where it gets stuck on the bridges walking back to the crab area. Mainly the first bridge behind the bank. Otherwise I'm loving the script. Everything else seems great. Will report if I find anything else. Always looking to help improve!

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs