Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

At first, the script kept taking items out of the bank, then deposit and repeat. Been doing it nonstop for 5 mins so I stopped the script. Didn't have food because didn't think I would need it.

2nd time I start script, I input food. It works with taking out the loaded inventory, then it starts walking to East. It doesn't quite make it and just stands a bit east of the fences by Relleka.

Idk if there's a glitch with osbot or the script itself but I can't seem to make it work.

• Like 1

Hey Czar, I Purchased your crab script "PerfectsCrabs" and everyone was saying how good it was but i had to baby sit it and it kept misclicking all over the place. can you help?

Where did it misclick, show me a screenshot and I will investigate asap

At first, the script kept taking items out of the bank, then deposit and repeat. Been doing it nonstop for 5 mins so I stopped the script. Didn't have food because didn't think I would need it.

2nd time I start script, I input food. It works with taking out the loaded inventory, then it starts walking to East. It doesn't quite make it and just stands a bit east of the fences by Relleka.

Idk if there's a glitch with osbot or the script itself but I can't seem to make it work.

Make sure you always have food, and I will add some changes to the walking part ASAP

yo man i was hoping that maybe i could get your rock crab bot for free man my account got banned for RWT and i need to bot a new pure/staker fast and i was looking at this amazing script dude... looks awesome i was really hoping maybe you can help a guy out with the script for free or a week trail or something bro would be amazing please.

my member code is /94919-famouzrs/ please man would be so nice .

• Like 1

Guest Floppydisk

Hi bro, I just bought roick crabs, set it up and then went to the couch to watch TV. I just came back after 15mins to check it, and I'm dead and lost 10m+ in items I've no idea, and I can't see where I died...

[iNFO][bot #1][07/15 08:40:55 PM]: Should walk to 2 [x=2822, y=3457, z=0]

Can this tell me where to go maybe? Pls help if you can asap!!

Edit: I noticed i got 2 death messages so I died twice so it died walking back too :/ 2822 3457 is white wolf mountain I believe.. 

Edited by Floppydisk

Czar - When will this be fixed. I'm sorry but this is unacceptable for a premium script. I still cannot run this without watching it and clicking for it constantly when it gets stuck.

http://gyazo.com/4f7603a069980094ad5483f085d80870

Feel really let down after using your other scripts and coming back to this.

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs