Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Does it happen when refreshing aggro, or..? In any case, I will change the walking around

Version 0.34

- Made some changes to webwalking, script should no longer loop walking

No, as soon as it kills the first crab after logging in then it runs south/north/south/north etc even while being attacked by crabs.

I'm sorry to ask this but is there any way I could change my subscription to this script to a different one? I bought a bond to train an alt at rock crabs 3 days ago and haven't been able to train it once without problems, so I would like to be able to do something on it in the 10 days of membership I have remaining. 

Version 0.35

- Reverted back to PerfectCrabs version 2.28 (the most recent working version)

- Walking handler changed

- Added granite maul spec

- Added failsafe for deaths

After this update, the script will be exactly how it was before, in version 2.28 which was the last version that worked incredibly well. Don't post anything unless the script has been updated to 0.35! ;)

Just tried 0.35, It is very slow with these settings http://i.gyazo.com/968410b00bc0f6ac81747eebf1385cc4.png

It would rarely attack crabs, just run around. It does attack but not very often getting 3k-5k xp/h.

Walking also seem's buggy as hell atm, I tried to record it but my fraps is fucking up while recording the osbot client

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs