Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Been having this issue the last few days, very often usually everey 20 minutes or so it will just run east and stand by the cave entrance. Or it will walk north and just stand in the trees, sometimes it will walk back to the crabs but then immediately walk back out with crabs attacking repeating this again and again.

It says this in console whenever is does it:

[DEBUG][bot #1][05/27 08:57:50 PM]: / Need to run out

[DEBUG][bot #1][05/27 08:57:51 PM]: / Setting the runout false from loop

alright no worries, I'll go make some tests

• Like 1

alright, does it manage to fix itself?

Just done it again, nope it just stands there unless i manually move it.

It moved to that spot then drank a potion while standing there. Then stayed there until it got logged out for being afk, logged back in and stayed there.

Heres the console if it helps

-

Edited by asleepbro

Just done it again, nope it just stands there unless i manually move it.

It moved to that spot then drank a potion while standing there. Then stayed there until it got logged out for being afk, logged back in and stayed there.

Heres the console if it helps

What options did you select in the GUI?

settings are left untouched, just load my inventory and that's it.

Okay I have begun testing, so far it's working flawlessly. I need to wait until it resets region though

92b2560270187e253c7eeab969dc9a55.png

only 5 minutes in though, gunna test up to 3 hours, and find out if there are any bugs etc, and fix them

Also, guys please make sure you have auto-retaliate enabled. In the next version I will be forcing it

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

I noticed that last night while running the script my pure got down to it's last food and kept attacking them until it hit 1 hp and i had to manually tele tab to camelot for it.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, this is the only problem i have faced the script is otherwise perfect.

2x30 hour sessions without troubles.

I noticed that last night while running the script my pure got down to it's last food and kept attacking them until it hit 1 hp and i had to manually tele tab to camelot for it.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem, this is the only problem i have faced the script is otherwise perfect.

2x30 hour sessions without troubles.

Never had this issue but with many combat bots its always best to use a ring of life or something similar as a fail safe if you are wearing valuable gear.

Never had this issue but with many combat bots its always best to use a ring of life or something similar as a fail safe if you are wearing valuable gear.

I seen him say it glitches when there is a large stack of tele tabs, it may have been that i had 50 tele tabs on me instead of just getting one from the bank on each trip.

• Like 2

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs