Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Im having a lot of issues with this script, when i start it everything just says calculating then it wont navigate around or it will get stuck at the cave saying

DEBUG][bot #1][05/18 02:19:49 PM]: / B: Name: [Rock Crabs Region reset area][Tunnel>Enter].
[DEBUG][bot #1][05/18 02:19:49 PM]: / B: Name: [Rock Crabs Region reset area][Tunnel>Enter].
[DEBUG][bot #1][05/18 02:19:49 PM]: / B: Name: [Rock Crabs Region reset area][Tunnel>Enter].

do you use mirror mode?

I just have 2 problems.. sometimes I see my bot going back and forth so many times that it really pisses me off. 

second thing is, the banking thing isn't working. 

For some reason, when it gets the stuff out of the bank, it just does nothing. Bank window open and does not make a single move.

When I "X" it out, it reopens the bank and does nothing. So I have to stop the script and re-open it.

Please fix..

I just have 2 problems.. sometimes I see my bot going back and forth so many times that it really pisses me off. 

second thing is, the banking thing isn't working. 

For some reason, when it gets the stuff out of the bank, it just does nothing. Bank window open and does not make a single move.

When I "X" it out, it reopens the bank and does nothing. So I have to stop the script and re-open it.

Please fix..

Make sure you are using the latest client, banking has been fine, unless either you are using outdated client, or you are incorrectly loading inventory.

make sure to leave a spot free, and to not take multiple teleports, perhaps that may fix it

As for the mirror issue above, make sure to hook the mirror client while logged out otherwise the script will detect nothing.

Make sure you are using the latest client, banking has been fine, unless either you are using outdated client, or you are incorrectly loading inventory.

make sure to leave a spot free, and to not take multiple teleports, perhaps that may fix it

As for the mirror issue above, make sure to hook the mirror client while logged out otherwise the script will detect nothing.

Thank you, I think that was the problem. Because now it's working fine.

I didnt know about hooking while logged out thank you!

Version 2.6

- Added instahop support must wait for OSBot to allow this

- Moved reset region position higher up, should avoid deaths

- Removed useless components from paint

- Fixed custom AFK spot

- No longer gets stuck under the east rock crab area

Update will be live within a few hours biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

Hope the update goes well.

Is it only me who can't stay connected to the game's server longer than 15 minutes before it errors out lately? I'm frustrated as fuck.

This has nothing to do with the script or osbot. Oldschool Runeschool has been victim of DDoS attacks lately, the past few days they are quite frequent.. 

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs