Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

Czar, on 29 Mar 2015 - 3:30 PM, said:snapback.png

Thank you for the detailed response @Farkforce, I will fix this in the next version.

As for @wilderniss, I am still waiting to hear what is broken in your point of view, so that I can fix it and we can all be happy.

Doesnt make longer runs as 3-4 hours for me. I dont know where it fails, cuz i aint home all day watching my bot.

But last time it died.

Can i maybe exchange it for your rangeguild bot aswell? Would really appreciate.

Czar, on 29 Mar 2015 - 3:30 PM, said:snapback.png

Doesnt make longer runs as 3-4 hours for me. I dont know where it fails, cuz i aint home all day watching my bot.

But last time it died.

Can i maybe exchange it for your rangeguild bot aswell? Would really appreciate.

Give me detailed feedback and I will activate an auth. and what combat level + hitpoints is your account? I very rarely get reports of dying here.

• Like 1

Give me detailed feedback and I will activate an auth. and what combat level + hitpoints is your account? I very rarely get reports of dying here.

80 ranged and 75 hp so i dont think the problems in here.

Perhaps it could had anything to do with the edible seaweed option, otherwise i would not know aswell.

Also it has struggles banking for me, teleports to bank and just stands there/logs out sometimes.  

+ one little thing, when on agressive mode, it missclicks like really much, could fix that.

Hope to  have helped u with this ;)

Tried using this bot, selected West location. Bot then tried walking to East location, got about half way around Rellekka walls, switched worlds, ran back half way to West location, then instantly turned around again to go to Easts.... Not really sure if I'm doing something wrong or what.

Update: No matter what side I start on, what area I select it continues to just walk back and forth between the two not killing anything and randomly world hopping for no reason. Again, do not know what I could be doing wrong.

Edited by MisterSkeletons

Tried using this bot, selected West location. Bot then tried walking to East location, got about half way around Rellekka walls, switched worlds, ran back half way to West location, then instantly turned around again to go to Easts.... Not really sure if I'm doing something wrong or what.

Update: No matter what side I start on, what area I select it continues to just walk back and forth between the two not killing anything and randomly world hopping for no reason. Again, do not know what I could be doing wrong.

If you allow your bot to keep hopping worlds and failing constantly like that, like mine was doing expect a ban soon.

Here are some bugs im encountering 

Aggressive option is buggy, misses the click.

It goes in and out of the cave for no reason and sometimes just stops outside of the cave. 

Walks out of the zone then back in then repeat for a good 10 minutes even though the crabs are attacking

do you mind if i exchange this script for your czareperiments script?

Edited by newellnewell

Alright guys, since there are clearly issues for the GUI options, can you use NO options (no aggressive, no minimal walking, no fancy stuff) and let me know how it goes? It should buy me some time to fix them. I will give you all auths for my other scripts but I just need to make sure this one is perfect so everybody is satisfied

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs