Perfect Rock Crabs

Czar

It keeps grabbing edible seaweed. And the minimap walk thing is cut off on my gui ( on 2 pc's )

And when I have hop worlds checked it runs south and does some really weird stuff.

same when I have afk leveling checked.

Alright, I added the edible seaweed to extend trips, I guess i'll expand the GUI and add an option for seaweed. As for the hop worlds, I will look into it asap. Thanks for the feedback! :D

I feel like most of the issues only occur on the west side. It might be a switch or case that is broken and messing up other things.

GL on finding the issue.

Ah well looks like west must still be bugged from the last few versions. Thanks for clearing it up!

Guys, for now just go to the east rock crab area, that seems to be working just fine

Edited by Czar

Hey czar,

Just bought your script and so far so good... on east side. After it kills the crab and has to reset npcx timer or whatever it calls well yeah it doesn't do that. It just sits on top of of the crab and idles... Am I the only one with this problem ?

If by "reset npcx timer" you mean reset agro = enter and exit cave, I'm not having that issue.

Just witnessed the bot enter and exit the cave to regain agro.

• Like 1

No I mean by when you can't make crabs come alive anymore it just stands on top of the crab and continues to click as if it was trying to attack. But it sorted itself out. Nice script m8 going to buy your ranging script next heard great things about it!

Edit: started it 5 mins ago. Just standing there.. About 15 spaces away from cave doing nothing just sitting there... Dunno what's wrong with it. Happens on multiple occasions too. Starting to get pissed...

Edited by JimmyL
  • Like 1

No I mean by when you can't make crabs come alive anymore it just stands on top of the crab and continues to click as if it was trying to attack. But it sorted itself out. Nice script m8 going to buy your ranging script next heard great things about it!

Edit: started it 5 mins ago. Just standing there.. About 15 spaces away from cave doing nothing just sitting there... Dunno what's wrong with it. Happens on multiple occasions too. Starting to get pissed...

Make sure you are not using aggressive mode for now, there have been some rough patches with the OSBot client (i'm sure it will be fixed in the coming versions) but in the meantime just don't use that mode. If there are still problems then post it and I will take another look and provide a workaround fix to these issues until the client is sorted.

@Non its 4.99

Edited by Czar

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Rock Crabs